}-Seven-{

Authors note Trying to squeeze another chapter tonight but idk 😭
~

It was a late morning and Jake really needed to get out, he is going insane. Him and Johnnie haven't talked much in a week and it's driving him mad, he needs his Angel. Jake lights up a cigarette. Inhale.....exhale...smoke cloud fills his small room from his bed.

His grey sheets under him and his comforter on top, he's wearing pajamas pants and nothing else.

Jake yawns and stood up, he smelt himself.."ew..I stink" he thought, he grabs a black towel and some random clothes. He walks to the bathroom starting the warm water to pour down the faucet, he steps in and shivers at the coldness against his back.

A few moments after he showers, he got ready to go to Tara's, his ex girlfriends. Tara is more like a close friend now but he still thinks calling her his ex is hilarious.  Jake called Tara, she said yes. Jake tells Johnnie and leaves driving to her house.

Once Jake arrives inside of the flat, Tara owns he groans, "Tara.." he says looking at the short girl plopping onto her couch. "He's..not wanting me..I'm doing everything..WHATS WRONG WITH ME?" he raised his voice.

Tara was sweet, she knew Jake really well, she didn't know about the criminal past but yet, she's there for him, she rubs his back "Johnnie's heart doesn't really know how to express things jake.. you know this"

Jake nods, "maybe he needs a new one.." jake smiled sadistically, "maybe he needs your heart.." he reaches his hand in his pocket.

Tara smiled awkwardly, "what? What do you mean..?" He's silent and staring at her. "Jake.."

Jake pulls out his blade and stands up approaching Tara.

Tara panics abit, "Jake! Stop!" She screams, "Jake..don't do this.." she thinks for a moment.."it's you...you're causing these people that Johnnie knows..to disappear.."

"NoName.." she tears up. "Jake...let me help you...he likes you.."

Jake freezes, his knife out but not moving. "Johnnie is always gonna be mine.." jake giggles sadistically.

Tara sighs, "just put the knife down..let's talk.." she says.

Jake nods and slowly slides it in his pocket.