}-Six-{

Authors note: I KNOW THIS IS CHRISTMAS BUT UH DEAL WITH IT!

#1 tags in emos and lgbt !!!

Ps. Sorry for the late upload!
~

Jake slides the thick red icing, sort of reminding him about that Alex's blood, over the cookie with a spatula filling in the cloth sides of the stocking, adding small pearls on top as Johnnie worked on his...not so beautiful with red and green icing quite literally everywhere cookie. Jake was proud of him nevertheless watching his boy.

He was just happen Johnnie didn't stay on the Alex topic..

Jake watched his best friends every move, until he glanced at the laptop they were streaming on, he opened chat back up.

"Chat wants to know what you'd like for Christmas this year" Jake spoke. Johnnie laughs softly and set him cookie down, "uhm..probably uh.." he awkwardly says. Still shooken up by the other chats about..ahem..uh..her. Alex. Jake rubs his back, "do you want me?" He suggests moving his eyebrows up and down smirkingly. Johnnie pushes him away playfully and laughs, "wait jake actually.." he says still drunk, "come here.." Johnnie smiled. Jake moves closer. Johnnie leans up on his tippy toe and leans in close to Jake's lips..feeling his warm breath against his face. Jakes eyes filled with lust soon closing. Johnnie reaches to put his hand on Jake's face and-

Johnnie smears the red icing all over Jake's face, jake gasped and laughs "rude!" He said. Johnnie giggles and hid away using a sheet pan as protection, "I didn't do that, it was a uh ghost!" He says and jake messes with him, shaking him by his shoulders.

Jake grabs a napkin and starts wiping the icing off. He got a clump of icing on his finger so he sticks his finger inside his mouth swirling his tongue around it taking the sweet sugary icing against his taste buds. Johnnie watches, red blushed face. "I-uhm.." Johnnie looks at chat and reads a few messages, answer questions, reading donations.

They finish the cookies a few hours later, surprisingly only getting one good cookie out of the box of fifteen. Jake held the cookie up and Johnnie smirked at the camera. "This is our only good one, Johnnie" jake says "no!" Johnnie giggles evilly and grabs the cookie and snaps it in half, quickly running away.

Jake shook his head, "alright guys, we'll end it here! Have a good night! Bye love you guys!" He hits end stream.

Six.