}-Four-{

Authors note: this one is more fluff and it's way shorter. :)) still enjoy though!

As ten in the morning hit..Johnnie woke up. He had a dream, a nightmare. He dreamt of jake leaving him like the others, like Alex..like his ex friends. Johnnie was sweating and teary eyed, he stood up and slowly walks to Jake's door, hoping the man hadn't left him yet.

Knock
Knock
Knock...

Maybe Jake did leave him..maybe it wasn't a dream.

Jake opened the door and greeted Johnnie with concern, "Hey, are you doing okay?" His frown deepened as he noticed the sad dove staring at him. Johnnie sniffled and shook his head, "No, I... um... I..." Jake pulled him close, embracing him tightly, and cooed, "Shh..."

Johnnie hugged back as Jake led him into his room, holding him by the waist. "What's wrong?" Jake asked softly, and Johnnie looked up, tearfully saying, "Nightmare... you left me."

Jake smiled warmly, "I could never. Want to lay in my bed and watch something?" he suggested. "It should calm you down." Johnnie nodded, and then crawled into Jake's bed where a mountain of pillows awaited. The heat and comforting smell of Jake's bed, infused with his cologne, enveloped Johnnie.

Jake turned off the lights and switched on the TV. Johnnie hugged the other pillow until Jake finally sat down, at which point he switched to hugging Jake's waist.

"Wanna tell me what happened in that dream?" Jake asked, gently playing with the black hair on Johnnie's head.

Johnnie took a deep breath and began, "Well, uhm... it started when me and Alex broke up, and then she told you to leave me, and, well... you just left me without even having to think twice about it," Johnnie said, his voice breaking as he cried softly.

"Oh my sweet angel... she could never do that, and she will never ever hurt you again, my sweet boy," Jake said, smiling as he remembered the screams of Alex just the night before.

Jake smirked and looked down at Johnnie, "She will never be able to, at least," he whispered. Johnnie hugged into Jake's chest tighter and soon drifted back to sleep.