7 ~ Cas

His mind was racing. What had Dean meant by he couldn't tell Cas what he meant? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cas sat down on his bed, and ran his hands through his hair, in hopes that it would bring some amazing, life changing answer. All of the answers that came into his head seemed all possible, but he couldn't decide which one. Cas felt as if stress was being pumped through his veins. He didn't even know why he wanted to know so, so badly.  

What the hell is wrong with me? Those were his only thoughts.

He needed some way to take off all the pressure, so he got out his flip phone that he stole from a convenience store a few months back.

2 missed calls and 1 voicemail from an unknown caller ID.

"What the hell?" 

Cas hit play on the first voicemail.

"Hey Cas, you're probably wondering how I got this number. This is Gabriel by the way. I wanted to call just to check in on you, ya know, since you ran away. Uh, yeah so I guess just call me back if you get this." 

Cas was confused as to why his brother had called him. He didn't really care, but he needed something to get his mind off the big question.

It took a few seconds, but Gabriel finally picked up.

"Cas?" 

"Yeah, I got your voicemail. Hi I guess." 

"Oh, yeah I was just calling to check on you. How are you?"

"I don't even know," Cas laughed, "How are you?"

"Eh, ya know, nothings new, except a whole damn apocalypse."

Cas laughed vaguely. 

"Hey, whats wrong?" 

"No, it's nothing." Cas tried to change the subject.

"No, it's definitely something. Come on, I'm your brother, you can tell me anything. Let me guess, some girl?"

"Not quite." Cas blushed.

"Ah, I understand. You're in love. Who is it?"

Cas froze. 

In love? 

"No, no that's not it. I only met this person today."

"Yeah, seems like love at first sight."

"Shut up Gabe. It's not like that."

"Oh hell yeah it is."

"Screw you." Cas rolled his eyes, in utter shock at what was being told to him.

"Whatever. Someone's got a crush." Gabriel joked.

"Shut up! It's not like that, I swear. I only met him today." Cas laughed.

"Ever heard of love at first sight?" 

Cas paused, maybe this was his answer. No matter how much he hated it, it had to have been his answer.

"Holy shit." Cas said.

"Ah, so I'm right, like always." Gabriel teased.

"No, no Gabe I swear-" Cas was cut off.

"Yeah no I'm gonna go. You are in love with this mystery guy." Gabe disclosed, and hung up the call before Cas could speak.

A/N

OK IK THIS IS HELLA SHORT BUT I WANTED TO ADD IT :) btw the next chapter is rlly good (iykyk)  ;)