Sleepover II (fancy 2😘)

"I FUCKING HATE U LUCAS." Max screams at the top of her lungs while staring at Lucas who put down a 4+ when she had uno. "Hey hey hey! I just wanna win okay!" Lucas puts his hands up in defense. "Uno!" Will says while putting down 3 ones in different colors. Everyone turns to him. "I thought you had 4 cards!?" Dustin asks. "Well they were all ones. And Lucas said the color was red. And I had a red so I could stack all of them!" "Why did I fucking say red." Lucas says frowning.

3:04 pm.

"YES UNO OUT!" Will screams as he jumps up from joy. It has been 20 minutes and everyone had all kind of tricks for everyone. But no one had some for will. Nobody even noticed he had a little amount of cards. Except Mike. Mike was staring at will the entire time unless it was his turn. He never said anything because he was to focused on wills smile and hair and how he smelled like flowers. Even if he was not next to him he could smell him (erm why is that weird...) yk who also noticed? El. She was staring at Mike staring at will the whole time. She knew will wasn't paying attention because he was busy playing. She was too. But she caught glances of Mike staring at will. She was jealous, angry and hurt. But only at Mike. Will didn't do anything and she knew that. "AW MAN I HAD TWO CARDS LEFT!" Max groans as she falls onto her back cover her face with her hands. "Well played Byers. Well played." Dustin says and he puts his remaining cards down. "What should we do now?" Lucas asks looking around the room. "We should-!" Will says but gets cut off. "Let's watch a movie!" El suggest as she cut will off.
Everyone turns their head to el and nod in agreement. "What do you guys wanna watch though?" Lucas asks as he gets up. "Scream!" Dustin says also getting up. "That's so outdated we literally aren't a scream au bruh." Max says rolling her eyes while getting up "what is a au?" Will ask also getting up. "Don't worry about it forget what I said. Anyways! There is this new movie about this guy who has powers! But he keeps it a secret from all his friends!" Max says with a smile "sounds good to me." Mike says as he gets up also. "Agreed." El says getting up. "Okay then it's settled! Someone can come with me to go get the movie from my backpack!" Max says pointing up the stairs. "ILL GO ILL GO!" Dustin says already running up the stairs. "Guess I'll go too." Lucas laughs and walks up the stairs.
"Okay...so.." max turns her head to will Mike and el. "Two or one of us guys could go prepare snacks?" "I'll go!" Says will raising his hand a little. "Okay anyone wanna go with will?" Max says as she slowly backs up to go up the stairs. "I'll-" el grabs mikes hand to show she wants him to stay "never mind. Me and el with stay down here!" Will and max exchange looks then will starts to follow max up the stairs "okay...just don't make out." Max says before fully going up the stairs.

Mike and el sit on the couch in silence until el taps his shoulder.

"Mike..can we..

Talk?.."

(Did I eat today yes! In both ways😛)