Starcourt

The party all made it to star court as they were all out of breath while Dustin was fine. "Why were you guys even running that was so stupid like omg." Dustin says walking past them and into the mall. "Because it was fun! But it was also fun hearing you scream! Right will?" Lucas says nudging will in the arm as they follow Dustin. "It was!" Will replied back giggling. Max,el and Mike follow behind them but as Mike sees will and Lucas laughing together he starts getting jealous.  (BYE WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED I THINK THAT IN —>SOME<— STORYS WHERE MIKE KS JELOUS WITHOUT ANY OTHER OCS OR SOMETHING ITS ALWAYS LUCAS...)

11:40 am

They make it to ships ahoy where robin and Steve work at and Mike walks up to the Counter and rings the bell. "Omg! I'm here I'm here!" Robin says coming from the back and leans over the counter. "What do you guys want? Let me guess ice cream?" Robin asks rolling her eyes as she gets to write down what they want. "Yes! We all want..." Mike turns over to the party behind him. "I'll get the same thing I always get." Will says and everyone else nods. "Okay. You can all go sit down." Robin motions to a table as she starts getting the ice creams ready. The party all go sit down. Max on the wall of the table el in the middle and Mike at the end on one side. And will on the end and Lucas in the middle and Dustin across from max. Dustin Lucas and will were talking about stuff while max and el we're talking Mike was just staring at will the whole time. He didn't realize it he just was.

"ICE CREAMS READY!" Robin yells as they all look back at Robin then at each other. "Who's going to get it?" Dustin asks looking at everyone. "I will! Since I'm at the end and it's easier to get out!" Will says offering when max puts her hand up in defense. "Will you don't have! I think Mike should. He also at the end of the table." Max says staring over at Mike. "Hey hey! He offered!" Mike says putting his hands up. Will giggles and Mike blushes a bit. "Max it's okay I'll get it!" Will say's getting up and walking over to get the ice cream. Everyone sighs and max and el go back to talking as well as Dustin and Lucas. "Wills so pretty.." Mike whispers to himself as that was supposed to be a thought. When he looks up he can see Dustin and Lucas staring at him with raised eyebrows.

Uh oh.

Did they hear him?

(YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA I DDI A CHAPTER)