Talking.

"Yea sure what's up el?" Mike asks looking at el. "Do you...do you like will?" El asks hesitant to do so. "Of course I do! What kind of question is that?" Mike says smiling "no. Mike." El looks at him with a serious face. "Do you LIKE. Will." El says like very strong to show him that she means love. Mike eyes widen and looks at el with disbelief. "El.. why would you ever think that!? Of course I don't! I like you! I swear!" Mike says holding her cheek with his hand. "...are you sure?.." el asks him while staring into his eyes. "Yes el. I like you and only you." Why does he keep saying like? El thinks "what about love?.." el ask him. And Mike goes silent and takes his hand away. "El..i do l-" Mike stops himself and try's to force himself to say it. "El I do. It's just...hard to say." El knows that is the truth and sighs "okay...it's okay. Thanks for clearing my head." "You're welcome!" Mike kisses els cheek and they go back to sitting in silence.

While all of that was happening. Let's see what's happening with max Lucas and Dustin.

"GUYS I THINK I LOST IT." Max says searching and messing up everything in mikes room. "I HOPE U ACTUALLY BROUGHT IT." Lucas says helping max search for the movie. "I'm actually glad we can't find it because then we can watch scream!" Dustin's says barely looking for the movie. "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUSTIN." Both max and Lucas say at the same time. "I brought it I swear." Max says as she continues to search. "Well if u didn't bring it. We are messing up mikes room for nothing." Dustin says pushing clothes out of a wardrobe. "Just." Max sighs. "Keep looking."

Now that we seen what they doing let's go with will. Who's having. Some...

Problem's.

(OMGKGMGMGMG MY MOTIVATION IS LIKE GOING SOWN STOTORPOTO)