whyd we leave them? (Season 1 finale)

Mike pushes Lucas off. "WHAT THE HELL GIYS WHY DID WE JIST LEAVE EL AND WILL ALL ALONE WITH A FUCKING MONSTER. THE LAB. AND PROBABLY EL IS DRIED AND WILL FOWENT KNOW HOW TO USE HIS POWERS." Mike screams at them and max gets infront of Mike, "WE HAD TO MIKE. YOU JUST WANT TO STAND AROUND AND WAIT FOR THEM? WE ARENT SUPERNATURALS WE COULD DIE!" "AND SO COULD THEM! GIVE ME ONE FUCKING GOOD REASON WHY WE LEFT THEM AND DONT USE BECAUSE YOU WERE SCREAD OR THEY WOULD TAKE TO LONG." Max goes silent, and Dustin and Lucas look away. "Oh now we're quiet? ARE WE GOING TO BE QUIET AT THERE FUCKING FUNER-" "MIKE." Mike turns his head to Dustin. "We weren't thinking straight. Everything was happening all at once. We can go ba-" "no. We're not going back." Max says cutting off Dustin as everyone goes wide eye. "What do you mean no!?" Lucas jumps in but then max snaps at him. "I SAID WE AREN'T GOING BACK." Lucas flinches and max calms down. "Sorry sorry. But if you guys wanna follow me you can cause I'm not going back." Max starts turning around and walking back. Mike looks at Lucas and Lucas turns around really fast and rushes to catch up with max. Mike looks half heartbroken and he looks at Dustin with despair "Mike I-" "please Dustin. It's your friends we are talking about. The ones you made laugh. The ones you made feel safe. Please." Mike begs as he's on the verge of tears. "I-okay. I trust you." Mike eyes lit up as he smiles and starts rushing back as Dustin follows.

🤷‍♀️

How could they leave me? After everything they left me? I meant us. I put el down on a tree and cleans her nose with my shirt as I check her pulse. She's still breathing that's okay. I lay down next to her as my eyes start flickering asleep.

🤷‍♀️

Mike and Dustin make it back and they see el and will and they look...dead. Mike runs over to them and checks their pulse. Phew they are breathing. He sighs and sits down next to them and Dustin sits next to Mike, "Mike. Can I talk to you about something?" "Sure what?" "It's about your relationship again." "Oh sure ask away." "I know you and el are like a couple but. You act so...clingy around will and never else, like that day at the sleepover I think I was still super sleepy but I woke up earlier than anyone and saw you and will cuddling. I never said anything but I knew it would probably hurt el. So...are you gay?" Miek goes wide eye and sighs as he looks down. "I-I-I don't know. I mean, I love el yea she's sweet but I don't LOVE el. Will is so sweet and caring like really sweet and he's funny he makes me smile and.." Mike then proceeds to go on a rant about will and Dustin yawns. "Yea you definitely have a crush on will. But you need to break up will el, or else she'll be heart broken!" "Right...I'll tell her another day where we all are like chill and coo-" "no need." A voice can be heard as Dustin and Mike flinch as they turn around and see el awake. "We already are cool and chill." El rolls her eyes as Mike starts to panic a bit "e-el! We were uh just joking arou-!" "Save it. And I don't blame you, I hear that rant so no need to lie. But where is max and Lucas?" El asks as she looks around wrapping her arm around will who's still asleep. "Oh they.." Dustin begins but then stops as he turns away. "El they..uh...they left us." El goes wide eye and he can see a bit of anger.

"What?."

🤷‍♀️

"Max. Why did we leave them?" Lucas asks as he follow right behind max. "You won't tell right?" "I swear." Then Lucas gets hit with something and before he goes unconscious max smiles as looks down at him.

"You could say I'm a spy or maybe even a....

Traitor?"

SEASON 1  COMPLETED

OMGOGKGOGKGMFMGOG I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS NOW. (MAYBE BUT TAKE THIS BEYEYYEYEYEY)