Papa!?

Warnings: sexual assault?

Minutes ago. (Or like hour idk)

"Oh hey look it's zombie boy." Troy snickers as he walks over to will and stands in front of him with his friends behind him. "What do you want Troy." Will crosses his arms. "Hey hey I'm not here to fight. Just...I need someone. And I think you know who I'm talking about." Troy puts his hands on his hips. Will raises his eyebrow. "What? Who do you need? Either way I'm not gonna give whoever to u." "Haha. I'll tell you." Troy grabs will by the waist and brings him closer as he whispers in his ear. "I want revenge for the things you've guys done to me. Well I want el." Will freezes as he hears els name. How did he know? "W-what. Why!?" Troy chuckles and his grip tightens around will. "Oh. I forgot. You were missing that day. Well...she broke my arm and she made me piss my pants infront of the whole school. I want revenge and I know now how to exactly get it." Will pushes Troy off and stares at him with hatred. (I gotta stop this ain't c.ai.) "what the fuck do you mean." Troy then whispers something to his friend and his friend runs off. "You'll see. But for now just sit back and relax." Will runs past Troy but Troy grabs him by his hair and pulls him back and grabs his wrist. "Going somewhere? Oh. You're going to find el aren't you? To tell her something is coming? Yea not happening." Will huffs and something inside of him is boiling up. "Let. Me. GO." Will pushes him back. But he didn't even touch him. He looks over and sees Troy's shirt is on fire. His friend helps him up and to put out the fire. Will took this opportunity to run over to where max and el was.

He kept running to find them until he found them. But. Max was knocked out and there were government men. But they looked like they were the lab people. El was using her powers as everyone was running and screaming because they had guns and also they have never seen someone with powers(I guess) before. He runs over and that feeling came back. He had confidence and pushed some of the guards away and they went flying back and they caught on fire as well. He ran over to el and el was staring at him in shock. "El! Are you okay!? Oh god I'm sorry!" "W-will...what did you just do?..." "what? What do you mean I'm here to save you. I'll-" "no will look." El points to the guards and will turns his head to the guards he pushed. They were knocked out and on fire. "Holy shit. I-idk. But I'm gonna wake max up before more people come. Okay?" "O-okay." Will helps el up and will rushes over to max and shakes her awake and max wakes up. "Will?...WILL!" Max shoots up and hugs him tightly. "Where's el!?" Max pulls away and sees el and she runs over to hug her. "Guys let's get everyone else and get out of here." Max and el nod as they all start running to scoops ahoy.

Original timeline.

"EL!" Max and will scream. "11. How dare u escape for years. And now we finally caught you." El cries as she gets pulled by her hair more. Suddenly papa gets hit with something and he falls back and he sees he got him with a shoe. "LETS GO." Dustin yells as he was the one who threw the shoe and el and everyone runs out of the mall and starts running to mikes house. "Shit shit shit shit! There back!?" Mike says as he turns to will and max. "Apparently!" Max says as she is holding els hand while running. "And guess who got involved with it? Troy. He wanted revenge for breaking his arm and for making him piss his pants in front of the whole school." Will says "what the fuck??? That dosent mean put someone in danger??" Lucas says. "Ikr!" Will says back

1:43

They make it to the house and they all start boarding it up. After that. They go down in the basement lock the door and put something to block it. "You think that will hold them off?" Mike asks as he was cleaning and helping el. "Hopefully." Max says coming down with will behind her.

(I got no motivation no more so bye bye🥳)