Whos there?

Everyone stayed extra silent as the door went flying down the stairs. They heard footsteps come down. Then go back up. Everyone let a sigh of relief out. Max got up to check if they were still there. They heard the door shut and thought they were all good. "Someone needs to go check if they are tricking us." Dustin whispers to everyone. "I'll do it. I can do it." El says as she gets up but will grabs her hand. She's kinda annoyed (I don't remember if I'm making her mean or not😓) but looks back. "El you can't go alone what if something happens to you!?" Will says sounding so scared and worried for her. Max puts her hand on wills shoulder and will looks over to her and sighs. "Just-...just be careful alright?" Will lets go of els hand and el nods as she walks up the basement stairs.

2:41.

"It's been 41 minutes. Where is she?" Lucas asks as everyone shrugs. "I-I should go check on her." Will says getting up but Mike pulls him back. "Will! She's probably okay. Remember she has her powers." "And so does will!" Max blurts out and everyone including will looks at her in shock. "What?.." will asks her as she puts her hand over her mouth. "I- I was just joking! Ahah-!" Max tries to play it off. "No you're not. What do you mean will has powers?" Dustin asks her. "I-" "guys it safe." El cuts her off as everyone looks over at her coming down the stairs. "What?" El asks confused. As she turns over to max and max gives her a look. "What happened." "Max just told us will has powers." Mike answers her question. El goes in shock as she turn a to max "max! I told you not to tell!" The boys mouths drop in shock as they look over to max. "Sorry I just got fed up with them using you. And not letting anyone help you. And by them I mean." Max looks over to Mike. "What the hell im not using her!" Mike says and max was about to respond when will covers her mouth with his hand. "How about instead of fighting. You and el explain how I have powers." Will says as he takes his mouth off her hand. "Oh yea right. Okay I'll tell you guys but el will tell the most (SPELLING MISTAKE IF U SAW RHIS BEFORE) as I only heard it from her." Everyone nods as they all sit down and turn to el and max to listen to what they say.

"Okay so.."

Guess who's not quitting this book! (I can't let around 300 people be left on a cliffhanger even though you guys don't know who walked in!!!) I finally know what I'm gonna do. (Half.) so like here ya go.