A walk in the woods

Will blinked his eyes open and was blinded by light from the windows. He rubs his eyes but as he's rubbing his eyes he feels a hand pull him back. "No... Stay.." it was Mike. Will realises they been cuddling all night and blushes. He shakes it off and slowly gets out of mikes grip. He sighs and walks over to the bathroom and washes his face with cold water. Luca started snoring again and Dustin then followed. Everyone got used to it so they could sleep through it. But sense will was up he got a little annoyed by it. He walks out of the bathroom and everyone is still asleep so he decided to take a walk in the woods.

10:02 am

Will was walking around in the woods and was picking up flowers to give to his mom. He thought they were very pretty so that's why he's getting them for her! While he was about to grab one more he hears his name getting called in the distance. "WILL IS THAT U?" The person calls from a distance. "YEA? WHATS WRONG?" Will try's to squint his eyes to see the person better but before he could react he gets pulled into a hug dropping some of the flowers. "Will! I thought u already left or you got taken or something! Or or" as the person pulls back will can see that it was Mike. He must've woken up after he left. "Mike I'm fine! I just wanted to walk in the woods!" Will smiles and chuckles a bit at mikes worried face "oh..well why don't u come back..everyone's gonna be looking for us!" "Sure! I think I have enough flowers anyways!" Will picks up the flowers and Mike grabs his other hand. "Okay let's go back!" Will and Mike start going back and while they are going back they are talking about old times and d&d.

10:10

When they were close will checks his watch. "Hey double number time! Make a wish!"
Will says showing Mike the time. "Uh uh I wish- I wish.." "you can't say it out loud stupid! Or else it won't come true!" "Oh right. Well I finished wishing did u wish?" "Nah I don't really wanna wish as sometimes it could go downhill!" "Oh yea that's true!" Mike and will laugh as they open the door to the wheelers house and start walking down the basement.

"WHERE IS MIKE AND WILL!?" Lucas asks as he just woke up. "Probably making out somewhere lmao" Dustin says laying down still on the floor. "Dustin don't say that else right here!" Max says as she smacks his head. "Yea I'm right here." Mike coughs and everyone turns their head to the stairs. "And we're right here." Will was holding in his laugh as when they all turned to look he burst into laughter by their idiotic chaos. "Oh Mike I was literally joking! Ha..ha ha!" Dustin says. "Sure u were." Mike says while going downstairs with will following behind. "Well will thought it was funny!" Dustin says point to will who's giggling. "Yea because it was so stupid." Will calms down his laughter and slumps back onto the couch as Mike sits on the floor. "Whatever!" Dustin rolls over to not face the party. Max rolls her eyes and looks over at everyone "do you guys wanna go to star court mall?" Max asks "isn't that where Steve works? Like at that place called scoops ahoy?" Mike asks staring at max "yea but that's not the only place in there. Dumbass." Max rolls her eyes and Mike gets annoyed by her. "I'm just point something out damn. Fucking orange." Mike crosses his arms. "Here they go again.." Lucas says sighing. Before max could defend herself will speaks. "How about no fighting right now. And we all just go to the mall?" Everyone turns to will. "Fine. But who's gonna take us there? Wasn't it raining yesterday night?" Max says "oh yea it was our bikes must be drenched in water." Dustin adds. "I could try to ask Nancy if she could drive us. Because she goes to work at...." Mike checks his watch "11:10 and right now it's 10:49." "Okay then if she can't drive us who will?" Dustin adds again. "I could try and call Jonathan?" Will suggest. "Yea but I don't think he would agree. Remember last summer how the mall got involved into a bunch of crimes? Ur brother and mom didn't want u going to the mall for months!" Max adds "oh yea you're right. So then what do we do if  Nancy dosent take us?" Will asks "we could walk." El suggests "ughhh! Too much walking!" Dustin groans "I think that's a great idea el. Dustin could get a work out yk?" Mike adds "okay then we will walk if Nancy dosent take us!" Will adds on. Everyone nods in agreement as Mike gets up and walks over to the stairs and goes into Nancy's room.

"Now we wait!" Dustin says

"Shut up Dustin." Everyone says sighing

"Jeez what did I do☠️"

(😝)