Whats going on!?

Will opens the cabinet to grab bowls and brings the bowels to the counter. He grabs the popcorn and puts it in the microwave and closes it and sets the timer. He grabs candy and puts skittles in one bowel and puts m&ms in another. He goes into the fridge and grabs soda and water and closers the fridge and puts it on the counter. The microwave beeps and he opens it and grabs the popcorn bag and opens it and puts the popcorn inside the bowl. As he begins throwing away the empty food bags will notices he didn't close the bowel cabinet and he flicks his hands as the cabinet closes and as he's putting the empty food bags in the trash he freezes and turns back to the cabinet. "Did I just close it without touching it?.." will stares at the cabinet and try's to do it again. But it doesn't work. Maybe he was just seeing things. He shrugs it off a little as he grabs the two bowels and rushes down the basements stairs. "Hey will did u get the snacks ready?" Mike ask as he sees will with the bowls. "What do u think Mike." Will says in a sassy tone as he puts the Bowls down and begins walking back upstairs. "Oh right.." Mike chuckles then goes back to being silent when will leaves. As will starts grabbing the last bowel and grabbing the sodas in his arm he notices the light flickering. He gets annoyed by it and stares at it for a good period of time and the flickering stops. He blinks in shock. And looks around. Nobody. He gets kinda scared as it could be Vecna (if that's how u spell it ☠️☠️☠️) and calms himself down and he walks back into the basement.

"I got everything now we just need to wait for ma-" will says but gets cut off by footsteps and loud fighting. "OMG. I DONT CARE IF UR MAD WE FOUND THE MOVIE." Max says rushing down the stairs. "I AM MAD BECAUSE I HID IT SO WELL. IDK HOW U GUYS FOUND IT." Dustin says following behind her and Lucas appears behind them. "What's going on?" El asks as will and Mike stare at them. "He hid the movie so we wouldn't watch it and we could watch scream." Max says point at Dustin while she walks over and sits next to el. "In my defense the description of that movie sucked." Dustin says taking a seat next to will on the floor. "Yk I have to agree with that." Lucas says as he sits on the other side of will on the floor. "can read it?" Will says happily. "Okay...But just know these two idiots especially one. Are lying." Max says handing will the empty movie as she already took out the cd and handed it to el who used her telekinesis to put it in the movie player. "Yea...this is kinda bad.." will says handing it back to max "HAHAHAH I KNEW IT." Dustin says with joy "WHATEVER. YOUR GUYS LOSS." Will and el start laughing with Lucas. As everyone was distracted waiting for the movie to play Mike tapped wills shoulder. "Could u sit up here with me?..I'm kinda lonely..." Mike asks in a sad tone "hehe..sure!" Will says dying down his laughter and gets up and sits next to Mike.

"OKAY GUYS SHUT UP THE MOVIE IS STARTING." Lucas says pointing to the tv as it starts to play. "I won this argument." Dustin says crossing his arms and looking at the tv. "Keep dreaming." Max says also turning to the tv.

11:04 pm.

Everyone was watching more and more movies as one by one they fell asleep. First it was Dustin of course. Then it was el then Lucas then max. The only ones who were awake were will and Mike. Mike was wide awake while will was falling asleep. Will blinks his eyes to stay awake but eventually falls asleep and lays his head on mikes shoulder. Mike jumps a little and turns to will sleeping. He feels his face burning up a little but shakes it off as he turns off the tv and gets up and places will carefully on the couch. He goes and grabs pillows and blankets. He carefully puts pillows under everyone's head except for will. He puts blankets on everyone except will again. He goes back on the couch and faces the opposite direction from max and el as they were cuddling together. Dustin and Lucas were in idk what poses while sleeping as Mike turns will around to the direction he is in and cuddles with will while putting a pillow under their heads and putting a blanket on them. Mike smells wills hair. It smells like the beach and the ocean. He holds his hand while cuddling him. It felt warm. Warmer than it should be. Like fire except nice. Mike shrugs it off as he drifts to sleep.

(Yayayayay I finished this chapter!!! Last chapter btw lost motivation🥰 I'll post more after I get more!!!)