Are you joking?..

Meanwhile with Mike,Dustin and Lucas.

"Are you guys joking?..." Mike asks nervously. Dustin and Lucas take a glance at each other then look back at Mike. "No mike. We aren't joking. Even if we didn't say it we heard you call will pretty. And it wasn't in the platonic tone." Lucas explains. "Guys I-" "come on Mike you don't have to lie to us we can help you. We've been friends for so long. Well like after will of course." Mike starts saying but gets cut off by Dustin. Mike sighs and looks down. "I-I don't know. I feel like I do but it isn't that big. And I have el. She also asked me about this." "And?..." "and what?" "What did u tell her?" Dustin continues his sentence. Mike feels a lump in his throat. "I told her I loved her and only her." Mike says looking away from them as Lucas and Dustin have shock faces. "Mike. Why didn't u just tell her?" Lucas asks "I-" "no actually why didn't u tell her what u told us. Or why didn't u say u didn't know." Mike goes silent. Lucas was right. He could have told her the truth but didn't. "Okay...look if my crush gets worse I'll probably confess to will and then I'll tell el. How does that sound?" Dustin and Lucas glance looks again before Dustin turns back to Mike. "How about we tell el first. And then we tell will. Unless she like tells him beforehand." "Don't fucking jinx it Dustin!" Mike says staring at Dustin. "But.." Mike sighs. "Yea I'll tell her first. Anyways. Is that it? Is that all you wanted to say?" Mike asks as he gets up. "Yea." Lucas says as he and Dustin get up. (Or stop leaning on the wall idk where they were sitting) Dustin checks his watch. "Let's go meet up with everyone now. It's like...1:04" Dustin opens the door and Lucas and Mike follow him out as they all walk over to scoops ahoy again.

1:20

"Where are they?" Mike complains as he leans back into his chair. "I don't know but they better get here fast or else we are leaving them." Lucas says. "I'm not leaving cause I don't wanna run." Dustin says. "Bitch it's not raining anymore you'll be fine." Mike says as Lucas nods.

1:23

They hear the sound of feet rushing over and they see max,el and will running over. "Finally you gu-" Dustin begins to speak but as soon as he lays eyes on el. He stops. She was all bruised up and she was half standing up her nose was all bloody and then scream came from outside. "Woah what the fuck happen-" "we need to go now." Mike gets cut off by max. They all get up as everyone runs out. But el suddenly gets pulled back by her hair and everyone turns around. "Holy shit is that?" Lucas begins to speak.

"Papa. Yea." Will finishes his sentence.

(OMGMGMGOGMGMFM I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO DO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WILL ACCIDENTALLY USES HIS PWOERS ON ERM TROY BUT LIKE IT WOULDNT WORK OUT. SO I JUST DID THIS IDK HOW THIS IS GONNA GO SO IF ITS BAD JUST KNOW IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.)

Edit: nvm