Staying inisde (idk☠️)

(I messed up the story idk I need to get back on track bruh)

*20 minutes later*

Everyone is playing a board game as they have to stay in the basement until it's safe to go out. "Why cant I move here!?" Dustin complains.  "Because that not how and! It's a rule you can move there." Max says rolling here eyes. El and will laugh a little as Lucas is trying to explain to Dustin for the millionth time on how to do this.  And Mike is sitting there getting annoyed because his turn was after Dustin.
"Okay do you get it now?" Lucas says staring at Dustin. "Yea gang I got this." Dustin then proceeds to move wrong and in the wrong place again and everyone groans. "Maybe we should do something else." Will says sighing. "Agreed." Mike says giving Dustin a death glare.

2:00

"9...10! Ready or not here I come!" Will says going to find his friends. First he found Dustin. (Ofc) then he found el then Lucas and then max. All he needed was Mike to win. "1 more minute until you can find him." Max says checking the timer. "Ughh. This isn't that fair because his fat ass knows his basement better than us! He probably made a secret room or something." Will says totally uncalled for as he starts stressing and getting annoyed while still searching.

2:01

*RINGGGGGGG*

The time goes off and will sighs staring at the friends he found. "Damn that wasn't even fa-" "BOO." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" will jumps back as he sees Mike behind him and everyone starts laughing. "Okay not funny that scared the shit out of me." Will says calming down as he was shaking. "Haha! You gotta admit it was pretty fun-"

*CRASH.*

......everyone goes silent as they stare at the upstairs and hear footsteps. Everyone gets into a hiding spot and max makes a shushing face to make sure everyone be quiet's. But to their unlucky surprise they hear the door to the basement.....

Getting opened.

And then kicked down.

(GOD IM TIRED ONGMGMGNMGKG anyways gn😘)