Chapter 1: Ai'Fot

"Ai'Fot, come here!"

Fourth shouldn't even be as surprised as the fans were; knowing the owner of the shrill voice. However, given the circumstances, he was. He has been Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak's manager for almost five years now, and never once has he ever called Fourth up to the stage.

Fourth was almost ready to quit his job now. He had enough money to last two lifetimes and his wedding was soon to happen, to his beautiful Ananya Shinawatra (affectionately called Ani) and Gemini has been nothing but insufferable for all the five years. And hence, Fourth just had to last two months with this childish singer, who apparently had a surprisingly large number of fans and then, he'll be free.

Two more months surrounded by utter stupidity, however.

Fourth mustered up his usual megawatt smile that was reserved only for cameras (and Singer-Gemini, not Child-Gemini. Never Child-Gemini) and walked up to the stage.

The fans went wild.

Fourth couldn't deny the fan base he had either. For some reason, he and Gemini and their everyday antics had their own fans. People thought that the worldwide popstar was adorable with his tiny manager, who didn't give into the idol's craziness like a normal manager would. And to add to the ever growing "GeminiFourth" fan base was Fourth's inhuman beauty. Gemini drew in fans like moths to a flame with his gorgeous appearance, amazing personality (Fourth would like to argue) and die-for voice, but Fourth's unexpected aura drew in fans from all over the world as much as Gemini did. Gemini was the superstar, but fans came for both of them.

And calling him onto the stage was definitely a marketing tactic to cater to an even larger fanbase. Fourth knew that, so did Gemini. But Gemini never gave into it.

"Can I hear some noise?" Gemini yelled to the mic, as Fourth cringed.

The crowd was loud. Fourth just grinned at the large audience, blinking in the unbelievably bright lights that he wasn't used to. Cameras started flashing as the singer and the manager shared the same stage, a couple of feet away from each other. Fourth waied to the crowd and they started screaming once again, gaining Gemini's attention back to him.

"Where are Fourth's fans now?" Gemini asked, smiling brightly like the blinding lights, "Can I hear some noise from the Fourth fans? I know y'all are there. Come on!"

Suddenly the fans started chanting Fourth's name as the shorter blinked in confusion. Gemini turned to Fourth and gave him a saccharine sweet smile. A smile Fourth knew that was laced with annoyance but the fans saw adoration. Fourth mirrored the smile and the fans went wild once again.

"Alright, thank you, Ai'Fot" Gemini said, as he gestured for him to walk down.

Fourth turned around to see the company's CEO urging him to get closer to Gemini. However he suddenly felt the taller's arms around his arm, grip tightening as he leaned menacingly close to Fourth's ear, mic held away.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?"

"Can't you see P'Tha asking me to go up again?" Fourth whispered back, his eyes narrowing at Gemini who was glaring at him, "Get back up. I'll find a way to get down. You go back and do you duty, Gemini. Smile for the fans"

"I hate you, jeez" Gemini snapped before calling up his blinding smile that Fourth hated so much on cue.

Once the event was over and the "Hi-touch" event came to a close as well, Fourth gripped Gemini's arm to pull him onto his feet. They barely looked at each other as one of the crew came over to remove Gemini's earpiece as Fourth went through the tab, answering call after call from their sponsors.