Chapter 6: I'm Not Leaving Without You

"Ai' Fot"

Fourth closed his eyes, breath hitching up. His heart was beating too loudly against his eardrums practically rendering him deaf. He felt his throat clogging up as he waited for it, but it never came. Gemini had removed his palm from his mouth and his lips were free. Fourth's eyes fluttered open, as he tried to get his bearings right. Gemini's lips were right above his, and he was staring at him with that... oh, why was he staring at him like that?

"What?" Fourth practically croaked.

"Why did you close your eyes?" Gemini asked, as he tilted his head to the side, inspecting him.

If he could have a penny for every second he asked himself that, he would be the richest man alive.

"I thought..." he removed himself from the cage the singer had cornered him in, "I thought you were gonna—" kiss "—slap me or something"

Gemini threw his head back and laughed, making the manager ball his fingers into fists. Oh, to punch the idol and run away from the crime scene. He turned around to wash his hands, staring daggers into Gemini's reflection, which was still laughing.

"Stop it" Fourth muttered, not happy with how his neck was tinted in crimson.

Why was he flushing?

When the singer finally managed to stop his laughter, he leaned against the sink, not making any move to leave the bathroom. Fourth wanted to ask what that was for. Because it was obvious that no fan was coming into the bathroom anyway. So why did Gemini act as if... What on earth was he thinking?

He looked at the singer who was wiping some tears that were jutting from his closed eyelids. Fourth wanted to punch him.

"There were some people I recognized" the singer said, turning sideways to face Fourth, "That's why I was... in your personal space like that"

Fourth sighed, drying his hands from the hand dryer, "Warn me next time, okay? We agreed to only hold hands"

"So, you actually thought that what—I was gonna kiss you or something?!"

Fuck.

Fourth stuttered, "You were... you were too close for comfort"

Him and his big mouth. Fourth hurriedly turned away from Gemini, walking to the door before pausing. He didn't say who he saw.

"Who was it?"

Gemini was staring at him, but not in the... not that way. It was as if he was contemplating on saying it or not. As if there was something that was stopping him from continuing. He bit his bottom lip, as Fourth's gaze involuntarily followed it.

Why did he think that Gemini was gonna kiss him?

Shifting his gaze to connect with the singer's, he noticed how Gemini had his arms crossed on his chest, casually leaning against the sink top. They were taking too long in the bathroom. Someone was bound to come barreling in, in search of them.

"I think I'm being followed"

Fourth shook his head, placing his hand on the knob of the door, "That's normal. You're a celebrity—"

"I don't mean it like that, Fot" Gemini clicked his tongue, "It's as if, there's someone who's been tailing me—us for a while now"

Tailing them? This was serious. Did the singer have stalkers?

"Are they outside?" Fourth asked, his gaze switching from Gemini, anxiously inspecting his nails, to the door.

"Yeah"