Chapter 2: Annoyance Comes In Two Folds, Apparently

"Ai'Fot"

Fourth sighed for the umpteenth time as he looked at his tab, switching it on. Next to him, P'Mook scoffed, leaning forward to pat him gently on his shoulder.

"Your idol is at it again" she whispered, nodding at Gemini who was decidedly trudging towards them, eyes narrowed with annoyance.

"Tell me about it" Fourth groaned under his breath as Gemini came to a standstill, holding out a charcoal cashmere coat in his hands.

Fourth looked up from the coat to Gemini's made up face, listening for his usual whining, "This is not the coat I wanted"

The manager sighed as he leaned forward to tap at the hanger as gently as possible.

"Gem, this is what you chose. Now you have to—"

Gemini shook the hanger, as perspiration lined his eyebrows.

"I told you that it's not what I wanted"

If Gemini wasn't satisfied, he made sure that everyone around him knew that. And with the five years experience Fourth had with him, he knew that Gemini made everyone around him miserable with his demands and whining. As his manager, he undoubtedly had to cope with it. But as each second wound down, Fourth couldn't deny that he was craving more and more to be released from his position.

Two months more. Just two months.

"You'll have to do with what you've got" Fourth gave Gemini a smile that he reserved for occasions where there were more than just the two of them.

"I refuse"

Fourth stared at the singer.

To say Gemini wasn't handsome would be a crime punishable by law. With perfect dark hair sweeping across his nape, dark wide eyes that one could drown in, the most perfect nose Fourth had ever seen in his life and pink lips that were too obscene to be real. He was almost a foot taller than Fourth's impressive height, and tad broader. And with Gemini's towering height, one would think that Fourth would succumb to each and every demand the Greek God singer wanted.

Yet Fourth remained steadfast. Gemini's piercing glare would work on anyone but his shorter manager.

"Then do it without the coat for all I care" Fourth replied, eyes narrowing as he crossed his arms across his chest, defensively, "But remember, this coat is the brand you're advertising today"

Gemini's whining came to no end as he scoffed, "As my manager, you're supposed to get me the correct coat"

Fourth was so close to smacking the brat across his face.

"I got you the correct coat. Stop whining and put it on"

The silence between them seemed to elongate as the minutes ticked away. Neither the singer nor the manager backed down from their stare. The Tommy Hilfiger crew around them kept looking at the two of them, noting the aggressive tension.

Fourth was quite famous among GMMTV for being the notorious manager who most idols despised to work with. With his intimidating aura, rarely changing expressions and cold personality, no one wanted to keep up with him. It was no surprise that P'Tha, the CEO, decided to pair him with Gemini, the brat that no one else wanted to manage. From day one, their relationship had started on a sour note, and neither felt inclined to rectify or apologize for their behavior.

Despite the aggressive dynamic, both Fourth and Gemini seemed content with their unconventional working relationship. P'Tha refrained from intervening, knowing well that neither would budge even if he tried to mediate.