Chapter 4: What The Fuck Just Happened?

"Ai'Fot, what are you thinking about?"

Fourth's focus snapped up to the rear view mirror, as his eyes met Gemini's. Ever since seeing the news about them, Fourth's mind has been everywhere. He knew that P'Tha called them over to discuss this, but he really didn't have an explanation for what had happened. And P'Tha was definitely expecting something out of him. When he picked up the singer, Fourth couldn't even look him in the eye. For unknown reasons, nor could Gemini, but Fourth understood that it might be because of the awkward hug they shared. If Gemini had already seen the news, he would've inquired him about it.

"Ways to murder you" Fourth replied, ignoring Gemini's chuckle.

"You're worse after a good sleep" the singer commented and Fourth could only sigh.

Sleep, my ass.

Silence rained down once again inside the vehicle as both the singer and his manager got occupied with their individual thoughts until the end of their journey. As Fourth parked outside the building, a myriad of fans swarmed around him. A couple of bodyguards quickly surrounded Gemini and Fourth, guiding the two of them to the building. Among the screams, he did hear his name a couple of times, and he gave them an icy smile, making the fans scream even more if that was humanly possible. What he didn't expect was the reporters swarming around them throwing random questions, not only for Gemini, but for Fourth as well.

"Are you two dating?"

"P'Fourth, what can you tell us about the news article that was published today?"

"Gemini, is it true?"

"What happens to Sarah?"

At Gemini's questioning look, Fourth just nodded before saying, "No comment" and rushing him inside the building, away from the meddlers. Four bodyguards were blocking the fans from coming close to Gemini, as Fourth had his arms spread securely around Gemini's frame too, until they were pushed into the lift.

"What the hell was that about?" Gemini asked the moment the lift doors closed.

Fourth pulled out his phone and scrolled down to the news article before thrusting it in Gemini's clueless hands, "Here, have a look"

Watching Gemini's confused expressions turn into absolute horror would've been hilarious if it wasn't happening because of him. But as Gemini blinked, Fourth could only sigh in defeat. He wasn't proud of the news article either.

"Of all the people I could possibly be dating, you?"

"That made me feel so special" Fourth retorted with his eyes narrowed.

Gemini chuckled humorlessly before handing him the phone again, "I mean no offense, but you? We're the opposites of each other in practically everything"

Fourth tried not to take offense as what the singer said was true. As they bundled out and into P'Tha's office room, everything Fourth expected were turned upside down. P'Tha's disaster recovery was so far from perfect as Fourth stood up, exasperated beyond repair.

"No"

"Listen, Nong Fourth, before you..."

Fourth raised his hands stopping the CEO from speaking anymore, "Sir, I respect you. But no way in absolute hell could I do something like that"

P'Tha pinched the bridge of his nose, a sign of exasperation, before taking off his glasses and carefully setting them on the smooth surface of his desk. Gemini was swiveling in the chair opposite him, listening to Fourth go off. A soft smile played on his lips, which Fourth tried his best not to stare at as his mind was occupied with something completely else.