Chapter 5: Flirting

"Ai'Fot"

Fourth is always getting caught off-guard around Gemini recently, and he wasn't happy about it. Nope, not at all. His lazy gaze fell on the obnoxious figure who pranced in, as if he owned the place, dressed in...

What the hell was he dressed in?

It looked like a fusion between a South Korean wedding kit and Barney, the dinosaur—if they had a baby. His breath was caught in his throat as he tried to decipher where one dress starts and the other ends because, God forbid, he would not let someone like that get even a feet close to him.

"What are you wearing?" Fourth asked, sounding meaner than he wanted to.

"I have no idea" Gemini replied, getting closer to him, despite Fourth's attempts to step away, "Get this thing off me, please"

Trying to figure the end of a single clothing took longer than he expected, however, the relieved sigh that left Gemini's lips was satisfactory enough. They both leaned back in the loveseat that Fourth used to occupy, as the filming retired for a short break. After brushing off his jacket, Gemini unceremoniously threw it onto the arm of the loveseat before leaning back, relaxed.

"How should we do this thing?" He asked, craning his neck to look at his manager.

Fourth knew that the thing Gemini was talking about was their contractual fake dating scheme that they were somehow roped into. And to be honest, Fourth has been thinking about it the whole time as well, so to have the singer read his mind like this made him gape in surprise.

He shook his head, "I have no idea"

"Should we like... I don't know, hold hands or something?" Asked Gemini, leaning forward.

Fourth didn't expect him to lean in that close. They were practically a breath away from each other, accidentally catching each other's eyes. Fourth reacted before Gemini, as he practically sprang away from the singer, who grabbed his hand so he won't fall backwards. The touch created a friction that was unexpectedly strong. Electricity buzzed between them, which Fourth denied with his entire self. Gemini had one arm around Fourth, as the other was securely holding his hand. Fourth blinked, once, twice before pulling back.

"Why did you—" he started but noticed that their faces were once again too close to each other.

When he tried to pry himself away, Gemini grabbed him back, his fingers pressing into the other's waist, "We've got company. Stay like this for a bit", he whispered.

Fourth inhaled (which he immediately regretted) as Gemini's intoxicating perfume tickled his nostrils the moment he did. His heart started beating rapidly, making him completely aware about their close proximity. He closed his eyes, breathing in the other's scent as his hands fell on Gemini's thighs, fingers digging into the flesh. He needed to grip onto something so he won't lose himself.

The company wanted fan service between them? He was gonna make up his mind to deliver.

"Fourth..." Gemini groaned.

Fourth's eyes whipped to the other's in alarm, registering the tone he was using. He never usually called him by his name unless he was pissed and Fourth was pretty sure that he wasn't right now. So why was he... Why was Gemini practically moaning his name?

Was Fourth affecting him this much?

Wait, why was he affected in the first place?

"Gem, what are y—"

Fourth did the mistake of looking into his eyes, forgetting the fact that the last time he stared into those dark eyes, they created a whole scandal. And he was living in the repercussions now.