1.

Jisung pov

"hey, ji!" my mom called me from downstairs.

I am Han Jisung. One and only son of the richest couple in Korea.

"yes, mom?" I asked while looking at the other three men in the room.

My father, his friend, and his friend's son Peniel.

"Oh hi uncle! Hi Peniel" I greeted the guest.

Let me introduce myself and others shortly.

I am Han Jisung. The only son of Han Dohyun and Han Heri. My dad is one of the richest businessmen in Korea. They love me and I love them. Han likes it and Han must get it. It's my policy. And about the two men, the older name was Song Heesik. My father's best friend. And the younger's name was Song Peniel. He is an amazing guy. I always admired him as a best friend. He never failed. If Penial was working on the project, it must be successful. Sometimes my parents compare me with him for not being the best. But I don't mind it all.

Now back to the present.

"come hannie. Sit next to me" Dad said while patting the space next to him.

As he said I sat next to him.

"How are you doing uncle?" I asked the older one.

"Doing well my sweetheart. How is Little Squirrel doing?" he asked with a wide smile.

"amazing. How about you Peniel?" I asked the younger who was older than me.

"Good Hannie"

"well jisung, we planned something good for our companies, yours and Peniel's lives, and the friendship between me and Song," my dad said.

"what's that dad?"

"Marriage, we planned a marriage between you and Peniel," Heri said while standing behind her son. Her words made the brunette shock.

"But Mom, he is my friend and he is straight," I said.

"Who said that?" Peniel asked me.

"Well, you dated a girl when we were in college."

"ji, I am bi."

"Why don't you tell me that before?"I yelled in embarrassment.

"you never asked"

"You are okay with this marriage?" I asked him.

"yes. I think we make a good pair" he replied.

"Hannie, at the start you feel a little awkward but when days pass you find the bond and chemistry between the both of you," the song said.

"And Hannie, we never coerced you for this marriage. If you don't want we can revoke this idea," he said again with an assured smile.

I never think this thing with Peniel. He is my friend. I like him and love him as a friend. But as a husband, I don't know if I will love him or not. But my heart wants to give a chance to this marriage.

He is a good-looking and nice-hearted guy. There are no minus points in him. So,

"yes. I am glad to get married to Peniel." I said with my heart smile.

"then what we are waiting for? The lead accepted the proposal, arrange the things for our marriage" Peniel exclaimed. Which made me blush.

"aww my son is blushing!" heri whined at her son which made the others giggle.

I have wanted to post this book for a long time and it finally happened yeh! The appearance of Minho will take so time

The appearance of Minho will take so time.
ignore the typos <3.
Luv you guys.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys like this part don't forget to vote and comment💙