10.

Tw! (Beating)

After 12 years

Third person pov

A little boy rushed to him home. He was late because he played with some of his classmates. He don't want to be late to his home. Cause he dad was not so good to him.

He was Han jisung. A pretty And charmful guy. Unfortunately he was a omega. He hates being a omega.

Heejung wanted a jisung to be an alpha or a beta. But when he found out his son was omega after getting the second gender test from the doctor, he hates his more and more. He just keeping jisung because it is his wife's wish. He atleast want his son to have a dominant gender. But its turned out to be a omega. He don't want a weak and fragile kid. He don't want his son to spread his legs to a man or women. That disgusting in his thoughts.

Jisung get in to his house welcomed by his father with a belt rolled on his hands.

He gets beat up.

He gets beat for being late, talking with alphas or betas, crying, laughing and etc.
The little boy wonder why he have to treat like this? Everyone in his class have a lovely and caring parents. But look at him, he got a father who beat him up even his sneeze little loud.

After the little's body was covered with brushies, heejung left a satisfied sign.

"Don't you dare to come late again" he warned his son who ran to his room. If he caught crying, he will get more beats.

Jisung ran to his room and take a quick bath Appling olinment on his brushies. He was used to it anyways. After sobbing for thirty minutes, he started to study. Studying helps him from escape the reality.

After two hours of studying jisung went to the kitchen, where his drunk father was lying carelessly. He left a deep sign and opened the refrigerator, taking out a slice of bread and water bottle. Atleast his father bought him a pack of bread for a week. Only one pack of bread for a week. The little omega have to keep the bread for a week. He only gets full feeded in schl becuz they always give a plate full of food.

He went to his room, munching the bread. When he get in, he took out a file from his drawer which have bunch of papers. He took one of the fresh paper and started to pour his creativity and feelings into its.

Lyrics.

He wrote lyrics. He wanted to be a song producer, but for his dad a omega can't do this stuff. Becuz omega's are weak which is almost a lie. Becuz jisung was not weak at all. He can fight against to save himself right? Aren't he can't?

 He can fight against to save himself right? Aren't he can't?

Short chap😣
.
.
.
.
Searching minhoe?
.
.
Hope you guys like this part don't forget to comment and vote 💖💚
.
.
Ignore the typos 😇