3.

Tw!  (mention of drug addiction)

Jisung pov

"you look stunning dear" my mom confessed while looking at me. I was wearing a navy blue suit with a pleasant white rose. I can't believe I am going to get married in a few minutes. Fuck! I.a.m g.e.t.t.i.n.g m.a.r.r.i.e.d!

"hannie?" I heard a voice coming out of my room.

"dad? Why are standing there? Come inside please" I grinned.

"you look so pretty jisung, " my dad said with happy tears in his eyes. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much Dad" I confessed.

"I love you more my son. Remember peniel doesn't have a mother so you have to be his mother plus be his husband" he said and patted my head.

"I hope you don't get those things again. I hope you will lead a happy with Peniel" I let out a tear.

"I hope to mom. I don't want those things to take over me and believe I am not having those now."

"jisung I am proud of you"

"you guys making me emotional! If you don't stop I will end up sobbing badly which will result in my makeup getting messed up. I want to look good at the wedding" I said sassily.

"Mr. Han the priest is asking for Jisung," A guy said and left. Maybe he is our relative I think.

"It's the time my child, hold my arms Han" my dad with a smile. I smile widely and intertwine my arms with my father's arms. I was happy to get married. But afraid at the same time. What if I can lead my life like before? Will Peniel allow me to be independent? Even if he doesn't I don't care. I was richer than him and if try to control me I had my ways of dealing it with. Jisung! What the fuck you are thinking? Peniel is a gentleman. I think I have to stop reading those books.

A lot of things roamed on my mind. And I know everything I thought was stupid things. I was just afraid that I suffer from those things again.

Soon we entered the aisle. Peniel was already standing in front of the priest. When we entered the hall he approached us and offered his arms. Without hesitation, I tangled my arms with his.

"Will you keep son happy?" my dad asked with a smile on his face.

"Maybe I can't take care of him like you. But I promise you, I will never let him cry, if he does it must be happy tears"  he assured my dad.

"I trust you," Dad said with a wide smile. "And Jisung you just have to take care of my son-in-law on behalf of his mother," he said to me and nodded. Yeah. Peniel's mom died when he was 17. She died because of drug addiction. She was so sweet and kind to everyone. I had never seen her cry or with a sad face. But I don't know if she having a lot of trouble leading her life. I still can't believe that she is a drug addict.

After ensuring my dad, we started to walk down the aisle. We stand in front of the priest. And he started to read the vows.

"Would to take Han Jisung as your husband?"

I do

"would you take Song Peniel as your husband?"

I do

"you may kiss now"

Peniel holds my waist and chin to kiss me. I don't know what to do. So I just closed my eyes waiting for the pair of lips to touch mine. Soon he landed his lips on mine. I also kissed back.

"You guys are announced as an official couple now"

~~•~~

After finishing that ceremony we went to the house which my dad bought for us.

"It looks amazing" Peniel commented

"yes"

Soon we entered the house, and Peniel locked the door and lifted me in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a dark shade of blush on my cheeks.

"don't you what I was doing? Are you bottom or top?"

"but Peniel, I am still tired of the ceremony "

"ok then we can do this the next day"

"thank you"

~~•~~

The next day

I woke up with a sore body. And looked at myself. I was naked. I don't remember what happened yesterday. I asked him to do that the next day. He agreed. And we reached our room and he gave me a glass of water and-

I don't remember what happened next. Did he add something to the water?

 Did he add something to the water?

.
.
.
.
Here we go. The trauma of the story starts.😔
.
.
Hope you guys like this part don't forget to vote and comment.💓