7.

Tw! (sucide)

Third-person pov -

"let me go. Let me escape this hell" Jisung cried out. Holding Bangchan's left leg. The view broke the older's heart. Bang Chan kneeled in front of Jisung and hugged his small body.

"I am sorry jisung. I was not there with you when you needed me" the older cried.

"Are you sure you want to go out?" Bangchan asked gaining a weak nod from Jisung.

"But is it safe for you?" Jisung asked Bangchan.

"I can handle it, kid. First, tell me you want to escape for sure. Cause once you gone there is no back jisung" Bangchan said

"Yes. I want to live in peace" Jisung said with a chuckle.

"OK, I will let you go. But promise you will be happy"

Jisung weakly smiled and said, "I promise you hyung, I will be happy. I will get the happiness my heart wanted."

"Pack up your things dear. We are heading out" Bang Chan said hurriedly.

Jisung just takes a hoodie and sweatpants, which were bought by him on the first salary he gained from working in a cafeteria.

"We can leave Hyung"

"Just a hoodie?" Bangchan asked.

"It's enough for me hyung" Jisung smiled.

~~•~~
" your friend lives here?" Bangchan asked looking at the place.
The place was surrounded by mountains and valleys. And there are some houses too.

"Goodbye hyung" Jisung smiled at started walking.

.

Bangchan pov

After dropping Jisung at that village I rushed to my apartment. I removed my overcoat. A paper fell from it.

"Hyung, thank you for everything. I am blessed to have someone like you when I was in trouble. Thank you for letting me leave. I promise you that I will be happy. All I wanted was peace, now I am going to get what I wanted. And Hyung I left a letter in my closet which has some evidence against Peniel. If you can/want put him in jail. Please don't forget me. And I never forget you. Goodbye hyung. I am going to get the peace"

I threw the paper and rushed to the village where I dropped Jisung. I don't want that pure soul to die. He deserves better. Jisung deserves the best.

Jisung pov

I wore the hoodie and sweatpants which I bought with me and started to walk on the mountain. In just 15 minutes I reached the top. It's not a tall mountain but tall enough to kill me.

I stand near the edge, gathering some courage to jump.

Did they miss me when I died? Will Peniel get arrested?

Thoughts started to roam in my mind. Before I could change my thoughts, I jumped from the mountain.

And Jisung died. He killed himself. Finally, he got the peace he wanted.

 Finally, he got the peace he wanted

.
.
.
.
Hope you you guys like this part don't forget to comment and vote 💖💚