4.

Tw! (mentions of drugs and drug addictions)

Jisung pov

"what the hell happened last night?" I shouted while griping my hair with my fist. My gaze falls on the sticky note that was sticking on the lamp. The words in the note were:

Sorry. I think our parents mixed something in our drinks to make things good between us. When you are comfortable, we can discuss this matter. And I got an important meeting to attend. Get ready we are going to have dinner with our parents at your home.

"tf that was too long" I cursed. I am not surprised that our parents did this. They always wanted to make things better but ended up making it worse. I signed and got into the bathroom with the help of the wall.

••<3••

Days started to pass. Starting days after our marriage were like heaven. He always makes me blush and makes me feel happy every time. But things started to change. He started to avoid me, my talks, care, food, and my company. And he started to show up late in the night. I was worried because he was overworking but I was angry too because lack of affection. But I would try my best to be the best husband.

On other hand

Penial pov-

"I need to discuss something important uncle," I said to Mr. Han.

"yes penial," Mr. Han said while removing his glasses and closing his laptop. I sat opposite to him. My hand reached for my coat pocket and took out a packet that contained some white powder.

"I found this in Jisung's closet," I said on the verge of crying.

"i-is these are drugs" Mr. Han shuttered. "m-my son is drug addicted?" he broke up finally.

"Don't worry uncle I will take care of him. I am not going to lose him like my mother" I said.

"and I have a request"

"yes my child"

"jisung was being a little crazy these days. He said he wanted a divorce and wanted to die. He was depressed every time. So if he asks something crazy of you, please ignore his wishes" I pleaded.

"ok, penial. Please take care of my son"

~~•~~

Jisung pov

Again he is late to night. I am not going to be silent today. I sat on the couch while hugging my knees hoping I could see my beloved husband today. Soon the door opened Revealing my husband with an unfamiliar girl.

"he reached his high," that girl said and I tried to balance him. "Thank you for dropping him miss," I said.

"it's ok," she said and left.

Next day

"Can we talk?" I asked Penial who was getting ready for his work.

"hurry up you only got five minutes," he said coldly.

"why are you not talking with me lately?" I asked trying to avoid my tears which were ready to flow out.

"cause I don't want to. And who are you to ask me questions? Huh? I am the one who is earning!" penial shouted.

"But the company is mine!" I shouted back. Yes. He is working in my dad's company which was soon going to be mine.

"from when? It's already mine. Your dad don't want to hand the company to a drug addict like you" he smirked.

"drug addict?! Me?  Are going insane? I want fucking divorce" I shouted.

"you can little boy. Do you think I will leave you? You are my jackpot. I am going to earn lot of money from you" he laughed like an evil.

"I am going to revel your true colors to my parents" I said and took the car key.

"Try your best" he smirked.

Are you guys listened to 'Why' ? That's a banger

.
.
Are you guys listened to 'Why' ? That's a banger. I can stop listening to it until my ears going to bleed😍
.
.
.
Hope you guys like this part don't forget to comment and vote 💚💖