6.

Tw!(beating)

Jisung's pov-

Soon I and Bang Chan reached the house. I don't want to live here anymore but there is no shelter for me except this. I don't want to live with my parents who think I am addicted to drugs. And I don't have any friends.

"Mr. Song is not at home jisung. Please wait here I will get you some tablets since you get wet in the rain" he said and left to gather the medicine.

I don't have any idea what going to happen. What is the plan the god had for me? I don't have my parent's support. And the guy I believed was just using me. And I don't have any friends or a lover.
.
.
.
"He was handsome" I let out under my breath thinking about the guy I met today. And I remember beautiful doesn't mean good. What if that guy was also like Peniel? First of all, why do I have to care about him? Wait am I going insane?

"Here you go," Bang Chan said while giving me a tablet and a glass of water. I gulped it down.

"Thank you hyung" I smiled

"Then I am leaving Jisung. It's late already." He said and left the house.

I went to the guest room since I didn't want to meet Peniel. I sat on the edge of the bed trying to accept everything that happened today. Today was my worst day.

⚠️
"You are here" Peniel comes inside the room with a creepy smirk on his face.
He approached me while removing his belt.

"Don't you dare to come near" I warned. My body started to shake when his smirk got more creepy. He folded the belt on his hands and started to beat me with it.

"Don't let out a sound!" He shouted while beating.

"You dare to spill the truth? huh? Ungrateful slut!" He yelled and beat me harshly. When I was about to faint, he kneeled in front of my soulless body, applied something to my nose, and put some powder in my mouth. From my guess it's drugs. After consuming the drugs my mind goes blank. I fainted.

~~•~~
"Jisung?! JISUNG!"

I heard bangchan hyung was calling me. He was shaking my body, slapping my cheeks, and pouring a good amount of water on my face. I can feel and hear everything but I can't open my eyes. After a lot of tries, I opened it welcomed by Bang Chan Hyung.

"What happened jisung?"

"I-i"

"It's ok everything will be fine. You don't have to share it if you are not comfortable jisung" he said with an assured smile.

~~•~~
Days started to pass, every day became like hell. He beats me regularly and forces me to consume drugs. My hopes died.

I was zoned out. I flinched when Banchan Hyung called me.

"jisung, what's your problem? You are getting pale day by day? Are you comfortable now to open it up with me?" hyung asked. As a response, I nodded.

"Hyung I am not drug addicted" I explained everything to him from the start.

"I am sorry jisung I misunderstood you. Do you want me to complain about this at the police station?" hyung asked me.

"There is no use hyung. He is rich and got my parent's support too. Even if I get a drug test, it will come out positive, since he forced me to consume it" I said

"so what do you want me to do?" hyung asked me.
"let me go. Let me escape this hell"

The photographer from met gala must apologise to our boys😤

.
.
.
The photographer from met gala must apologise to our boys😤
.
.
.
Hope you guys like this part don't forget to comment and vote 💖💚