JASMINE

"No!", i was in so much pain, it cant be happening.The only person that was there for me is now truly gone, and i feel like my heart actually going to explode anytime. I feel so week, so lost and vulnerable, it pain's me that i wasn't there on his last breath, i wasn't able to tell Lolo how much i love him and how how thankful I am being his granddaughter. I grab my bag at the table and leave the food that i was gonna going to eat for lunch. I speed my way to school car park.,seeing my old model vios car makes me want to shout in my hearts content. It was the car that Lolo give me as a present for being in my last year in college. I suck my breath thinking that i am really alone now. I was about to start the car when my phone .

" Yes,hello.?". my voice was void and low. I was really feeling low and sad.

"Jasmine Cortez, right?" a man at the other line ask.

"yes it's me, who is this please?" i keep my voice low, if Iam to choose right now, i don't wanna answer calls, well there will be no body calling me..i have no friends, no relatives to lean on, i was a loner. I keep it that way. Its my way of protecting myself from being hurt.,again.

"I am Atty. Conrad Mathews, I understand that you are in the Philippines right now and talking to you in person wouldn't be possible, I was the legal councel of your grandfather, you see before he left he prepared his last will and testament that i will be reading to you when you arrived here in th-"

" wait what? what do you mean by arriving there?". i cut him off..thinking that what he was going to tell me cause me a headache, I close my eyes gripping the steering wheel, I belong here. This is where the memory of my late parents lies. My happy happy childhood before death stolen them away from me. I take deep breathe. Im just so tired.

" i know, and im sorry Ms. Cortez, but you have to be here that was in the testament, your old pop included it, i already prepare for plane ticket and all the papers you needed. I know its hard but give him a credit,the old man loves and adore you so much, i'll send you the details and there's no room for arguments, you gotta be here next week"..and the call ends.

I can't believe that im actually leaving. What would be my future in a foreign country, i mean for me it is, but to my late papa it is not. he's an american, and my mama is a Filpina, they are both doctors, they meet here when papa joins a medical mission for a typhoon survivors..Oh God im lost.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

Hi guys, its me Gracey..this is the first chapter of my book, i hope you guys like it. Im open for any comments.

This a copyright of me, so pls.. dont copy my works..i work hard for this because me myself is big fan of wattpad novels..

I hope for you guys like it, let me know what you think. God bless!