OUR STORY-Part 3

8 years later....

The blasting beat of the music inside the nightclub makes my evening complete. It's now 9pm but the club was more flooded with party goers. I can see few couples shamelessly makingout at some corner,huh.. teenagers. I'm now 23 years old, successful on taking over as the CEO of  Cortez Airlines, some may say I got the position quick because I'm a Cortez, but i say i crawl my way to the top, my father see to it. I never did enjoy my teenage years, my time then was filled with studies, trainings and everything that related to the company.

" Alley dance with me ". it's Evette, I can hardly hear what she was saying, the crowd was now in its party mode. She was with me for a year now, easy going, smart not to mention sexy in her own way, but commitments isn't my thing right now. Were just enjoying each others company thats it, no strings attached. She knows that, i make it clear because i don't wanna mess up somebodys feeling. If she says were over then thats it,no hard feelings, thats what i wanted. I don't want complication in my already hectic work schedule.
On our way to the dance floor my phone buzz,I just ignore it and proceed to the dance floor with Evette, but it didn't stop from vibrating, damn!.
Evette was now impatient i can see the way she rolled her eyes.

" give me a minute, okay. " she was pouting her lips letting me know that she's now wanted to dance. I just kiss her on the lips and make way to the corner.

" Alley!, " my mother was now yelling, angry because i didn't answer the phone directly.

" what is it Mama?, why can't you let your son enjoy sometimes" , i joke out. I know her, she would probably freak out when she knows I'm in a club at this hour. She still see me as little boy. I sigh.

" your father wanted to see you , now!. " there it is the finality of her words.

" Mama..Mama..calm down tell him i drop by tomorrow., no need to rush Mama." he wanted to let out a laugh but if she hears it, he will be in a deathrow  tomorrow.

" no!, son it's urgent. So i want your ass in a half an hour, got that?..come on..impronto!, bye love you son". Just like that, me? I am Alejandro Daniel Cortez, CEO of Cortez Airlines, so what?!..still I'm a coward. I'm afraid being spank in the ass by my mother.

Without a word from Evette I make my way to the exit and to the parking lot, I can see my Car parked. In my way to the house i drive a speed that will just take me 20 minutes to arrive at the Villa, this is better be good.

At the Villa...

Im still inside my Lolo's car, I don't want to go out. I still can't  believe what he said last week, and still can't believe that I actually just let him and fly my way here. Why can't i say no to him, it makes no sense at all. I yawn, I'm tired probably because of 18 hours just sitting on the plane, and got my way here straight from the airport. A knock in the car window got me sit up straight, i rolled down the window and was greeted by a familiar smell of mens perfume, it was dark at this side of the villa.

" your car was blocking the garage " he told impatiently.

" i..i..park here first " i told him, i cannot fully see his face because of how deam it is." but whe..where should i..i park the car? " oh God! why am i stammering?..the last time i check there is only one person who can make me do so, and he's not here.

" i don't know, you figure it out " he arrogantly answer back. So i got out of the car, furious because of how tired and messed up i was right now.

" no! you figure it out." i pointed my finger on his chest." i don't care where, i don't care how, i don't even care when it's gonna happen, I park here first, I am so God damn tired so don't mess up with me!..got that!,Jerk!".I was about to just make my way to the villa and forget about this arrogant,but he was fast.

" wrong move ".  he grabbed my hands and slam my back at the cars door. " I can park wherever I want, I can even throw you out with your ass on this car " he was now inches from me, face so near to mine,his jaw was in tight clinch. He cage me in his arms by leaning it to my car
." I can do whatever I want, this is my house " my eyes go wide and my mouth was like of a fish, i close it and open it.
" what happen babe, cat got your tongue? huh?" I close my eyes and bite my lower lips, not because of embarrassment, but because of the million volts that is so electrifying when he lean his body closer to mine., I cannot just moan infront a stranger, don't I?..As I open my eyes he was staring at me, at my lips for that matter.

" move"  i push him, but into no avail." you are so arrogant, cocky and so full of yourself"

" who are you?, what are you doing-"

" what is the part move you don't understand mister!, get off me you sick arrogant, per..per..-" i was stammering again.

" what? say it, pervert? did i get it right?,.this is gonna be fun.." he was whispering.

" move or else " i warned him.

" or else what,  babe? "..that did me.

" or else my husband who lived here will know on how his relative didn't treat his wife well" ..oh God!..did i just said that?..no way..me and my big mouth!..his eyes were now alerted, blue orbs now staring straight to my eyes.

" what? did you just say? who is your husband? he asked me, with a puzzled face.

" Alejandro Daniel Cortez! "..The queen yelled.

"Yes, what are you doing Alejandro Daniel" i murmured...wait?what?..she did not just say Alejandro Daniel..God the father in heaven have mercy on me!..he was..no there's no way he was. I was talking to myself  when the queen got my attention.

"Jasmine child, I'm sorry for what happen right now, this is not what i wanted it to be" I was turn between passing  out or just wanted to melt.

" Mama,whats happening? i don't understand, enlighten me." his voice was full of sarcasm.

" lets get inside we've been waiting for you an hour now!, no more question" she motion him to follow her, but seing I didn't move at where I was standing. " oh child, I am really sorry he was being rude,lets get inside shall we?"

" I wasn't being rude she-" he was beginning to talk again when the queen cut him off.

" oh shut up young man! move your ass before your Papa will be getting impatient " she scolded him.

" Damnit! " he swore.

" i hear that " the queen talk back., I wanted to laugh of how funny the situation is, awhile ago he was arrogant but now, he was like a child being scolded by his mama, while a very refined and elegant woman just like a queen talk like that.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

I did it..i hope you guys like this chapter, next would be the last chapter of their past...

Thank you.