PASSION and DESIRE,

I feel hot all over, maybe because I'm already drunk, I'm starting to feel like I want to sleep, I'm tipsy as hell, this is a new feeling to me,, and I feel good like I wanna fly. I'm starting to like the music that my fingers keeps tapping on the bar counter, I was like moving my shoulder, and oh Cahlia was on the dance floor already, screaming to her hearts content,.our eyes meet and she motion me to come over,. Oh God, I don't know but I feel like dancing, and I'm so wanted to dance..maybe I'm drunk already, because this is so not me.They say when your drunk It's either it brings out the best on you, or the worst you. I am so dead tomorrow, but I don't care, for once I want to enjoy the things that I was not able to experience when I was in the Philippines. I make my way to Cahlia and reach the dance floor.

" I wanna dance " I told her.

" of course you wanna dance, why do you think you're here in the middle of the dance floor, so..now move your body, sway your hips like this," she sway her hips. "sway your hips like you're being touch by someone, and surrender your body to the beat of the music"..being with someone, for Godness sake I had been married for how long now but I never had experience being touch by somebody." what? are just gonna stand there?" she exclaimed, and then another song being played ;

you're the light, you're night, you're the color of my blood;

you're the cure, you're the pain, you're the only one I wanna touch;

never knew that it could mean so much, so much;

" alrighty then" I close my eyes and feel the music, I imagine him touching me, then begin to sway my hips enticingly, I was just keep moving with the beat,.seconds become minutes, and I was keep on dancing when suddenly someone grabbing me and I was being dragg at the corner.

you're the fear I dont care cause I never been so high,

follow me to the dark and may take you pass our satellite

You can see the words you put to life, to life

" what are you doing ". he's here, yeah infront of me..pinning me against the wall with my arms above my head, and I was just like smiling, because Im drunk,

" I-i was, I am dancing " I stammer, who will not when I was this close to him,we are inch apart that I can feel his furious hot breath all over my face.

" dancing?..you call that dancing?..are you crazy?.you didn't see how those male party goers,!..what the hell babe,!!"he was very angry,like he wanted to eat me alive, his gripp in me wrist are so tight that I'm sure will leave a mark.

" I didn't pay attention of how the-they watch me "..

" course you didn't, because you stupid enough to close your eyes while dancing, now tell me what ar-"

" I was just feeling the music, sh-she said that swaying is just like someone touching you" my heart was hammering,like it was going explode, his deep blue eyes was starring at me.." I was thinking of-of yo-you touching me " Oh Holy Mother of God!.what am I thinking..He press me more against th wall.

" You're thinking of me touching you?,hmm.,tell me how does it feel babe,."he move closer to me,he's voice become husky and in one last move our body touched, chest to chest,nose to nose." tell me babe, tell me, what do you want from me?huh.," he whisper to my ears,.I can feel how my body reacted with just a simple whisper, it is just like he's igniting a fire within me,.and I was beginning to burn,.with passion and desire, a feeling that is new to me.

Yeah I let you set the pace, cause Im not thinking straight

My head spinning around I can't see clear no more..

what are you waiting for.

" because right now, I don't know what else to do with you.",.he press his body more over mine,.I try push him but he was steel." be still love, you feel that?" I can feel his hardeness just above my belly button,.his voice was intense, erotic and sexy.I close my and bit my lower lips." don't do that " he pleaded.

" do what? " I open my eyes and find that he was starring at me.,frustrated.,,like he was in pain..I had this urged to touch his lips, and so I did,.I trace it by finger..he close his eyes,.and sucks his breath..I feel hot all over,.his hand was now starting to travel at the side of my body, tracing, familiarizing each curve,.

" God you're so beautiful,."he was in agony,.like he was in pain." oh shit! " he grab my other thighs up and let it to his side and he kiss me, so slow, giving me gentle bites in my lower lips, he traces my lips with tip of his tongue..he was asking permission, and I obliged..it felt so right, our toungs dances with there own beat.I can't breath.,and he stop like he hears what Im thinking, his forehead touches mine, our breath ragged.