MISSING JASSY?

Alley's POV

The villa is quite, I didn't see her anywhere, I've been to her bedroom to check on her,where could she be?,It's been 2 weeks since I've last saw her, its not that I miss her,damn right I didn't!.i should not be feeling this,.

" were you looking for her, Master Alley?"Gomez our butler just butt in from my deep thoughts.

" no, i-i was just wondering what she's been doing when I was not here, thats just it..well-am nothing serious" I explained to him,which rear because I never once explain to anybody.

" sure  eh, why so defensive?" he just smirk, well that was new, Gomez never joke around, he was always this serious type." for not looking for your wife, you sure is defensive"

" I am not defen-"

"she's in the garden, with my daughter they been unseparable lately" did he smirk again?he was not suppose to smirk at me.

Garden....

" I think he likes you,."

" no way,.it's not possible we just met, I-I can't ,..her soft voice was what caught me, just like I've been missing it. Cahlia he was just probably curious about me, he haven't met before , Im just new here..

From where I have been standing I can see her talking to the butler's daughter, she was different when she is smiling, her pink natural lips, shit..why am I thinking this way, this is not appropriate, if  I wanted my freedom I should better take my distance, my feelings for her way back 10 years ago is not an hindrance, its just a stupid young love or adoration.,This past few days that I was away I felt distracted even my subordinate can tell.

2 weeks ago......

" sir our financial status is very much stable, I let my secretary arrange a meeting for all the shareholders,.that maybe all sir.any further question sir?"

I was blank, I can hardly focus,.my mind was drifted faraway,.to villa..or maybe not really the villa..God! I'm so wasted,.her face was what I always imagine,.before I take my leave, I planed to talk to her regarding our arrangement, but when I was already inside her room, her sleeping form,.legs spread was what I've seen, her lovely face,,.I can hear her breathing, and her cute PJ's looks really good in her,her hair spread wildly on pillow giving me an urge to brush and feel its smoothness in my hands,.she had really grown up into a lovely woman thinks that I had never expected, not that she wasn't many years ago..i should be proud and honor, she's my wife..A tapp in my shoulder brings me back to reality,what the fu-!, I was greeted by a curious and worried look.This is not good.

" Bro, you're done! " I understand what Alcazar trying to say, but no, I won't be that man he was trying to prove that I am,." go home bro, you need it,."

" gentleman my apologies, the meeting is over you can now go back to your respective place, " all men were out already but not Cazy, my brother. I know he wont just slipp this away..he was a bit nosy for his own good, but he knows me well, to the all of us he was our confider, he was this very serious type of a person and a good judge at that.

" what? " I ask him.,and he just shrugged

" you tell me".

" tell you what? " i made a poker face.

" you-you've change, I don't know,.I just can see it.,is-is she-"

" she's, here, in-in the villa " I maintain I a void look.."but It's not what you think it is-"

" that hard? " he asked mischief in his eyes.

" hard what?,"

" hard to suppress a feeling," he smirk.

" no!, you're wrong." I banged the table with my two hands, hard enough that  I feel it stings.,but i dont think that answer his nosiness, he just shrugged it off..,then I realize my reaction just given me away.

" she had you bro, she just had you " he walk out the door leaving me speechless.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

there you go guys  8th chapter of my book, I hope you  like it

thank you!