OUR STORY - Part 1

The cold wind brushes its feather on my face, I like it when morning comes it definitely feel refreshing like It's now another day full of adventure and fun, but wait..fun?the words seems like a foreign to me now because now that I'm already 15 my training to become the CEO of our Airline Company will begin. As the first child of the Cortez Empire I should work hard to be deserving in the position, and that includes more rules to follow.

" pepep, pepep, " a car's horn brought me from my deep thoughts, i got up from my bed and make my way to my rooms balcony. I saw an SUV parked at the front of the villa, and as the car's door open there's an old man late in his 60's coming out with a cane to support his feet , I recognize him, at our company.

" Roger Butlers, its nice to see you again".My father welcome him. He's one of the shareholder in one of my father's business but I'm not quite sure which Company it is, I didn't know we held a meeting in our villa, and if my father did held it here then it is a first. My father was very traditional kind of a man, and it was a tradition from our late great grandfather to preserve the Villa's heritage and its solemness..I was brought back from my thoughts when I hear my mothers voice.

" and who's this little princess might be?" at the back of the old man standing a slender figure of a girl, she was trying to hide at the back of the old man, she was shied away of how my mother acknowledge her presence. My mother gets excited seeing a little girl, she's fond of them and wishes she had one. She told me once that it is her dream to have a daughter. I hurried back inside my room to take a short shower.

After a short shower I dried my self and dress myself with a faded ripped jeans and a white v neck tshirt. I had planned to take my horse around the ranch of the Villa. I was now at veranda near the stairs, my step become slower hearing some conversation when I reach the head of the stairs I just lean in there not a minute I can feel an eyes on me, then I saw her, the girl from the car just awhile ago, brown orbs so innocent,.

" it's rude to stare " i told her making the others attention diverted at me,i am now standing with my hands on my pocket,she shyly averted her eyes away and looked so damn pretty with her blushed cheeks.,damnit! what am i thinking she's just a girl.

" Alejandro! " my mother got my attention. She motion me to come down.
" Alley this Mr. Roger Butlers, one of our shareholders at the Cortez Airlines " my mother introduce me to the old man but my attention was on the girl that funnily tried to make herself invisible. She was more beautiful closer, a not so tanned skin, heart shape pink lips, cute nose, brown eyes with a thick natural curl eyelashes, brunette hair in its ponytail.

" ahhhrmm " a sound of a man clearing his throat makes my attention diverted from the girl. " Alejandro Daniel Cortez, it is rude to just stare so stop staring and introduce yourself " my father catching my attention, but those smirk he was wearing sends a thousand message, my mother on the other hand wink at my father, oh holy mother of christ! i know those looks, I feel stupid infront of my parents. I should not feel this way especially to a girl. She was just I think in her grade school.

" it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Butlers " and in a flash I get away from them with a thoughts in my head that I was being stupid.

" where are you going?" my mother ask me.

" at the stable " I replied back.

" be careful with those things son, the last time i check you being thrown away from it making your left arm injured."

" don't worry Mama, I've learn from that experience"

================================

He caught me, staring at him. The boy above the stair standing each hands on his faded ripped jeans pocket, his hair was styled in a carefree way. I'm just 10 years old but that doesn't stop me from admiring the boy.

" it's rude to stare ". he told me, direct through the eye, his mother motioned him to come down, every step he made makes me more anxious.,I'm fully aware that he was looking at me, I tried myself to be invisible by looking anywhere in the hall, on the ceilings, on the walls scrutinizing those paintings, the grandiose decorations, but I still can feel those eyes on me.

"ahrmmm, Alejandro Daniel Cortez it is rude to just stare so stop staring and introduce yourself" the king said. He pass right through me, I close my eyes and hold my breath, big mistake!..because as I open my eyes three set of eyes are looking at me now..Jesus Christ!.no,no no, no! those mischievous smiles tells something.

" This is Jasmine Perez Butlers, my granddaughter, the only grandchild I have" my Lolo introduce me.

" beautiful child isn't it " her eyes twinkled.

" child if you want to play you can also go to the stable and watch our Alley ride his horse" the king offered." we just wanted to talk about business and i know you'll get bored so better go and have fun while we elders will talk" he smiled and i just nodd my head in understanding.

In my way to the stable i get see the amazing views, the woods that serve as the boundary between the ranch and the forest. This is the kind of place where i wanted to live. If only my parents were still alive i should've been more happy, playing in the garden while waiting for my parents to come home from there medical missions. My eyes started to clouds with tears.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

This is the first chapter of there past, i planned to have atleast 3 chapters or so., it really depends.. I wanted to end there past all through those chapter so that we can forward to there present. I hope you guys understand that this is needed in order for you to know how they got married.

Thank you.