CAHLIA

Jassy's POV

I was awaken by the noise outside, I got up and look outside the window, its already 11am in the morning I guess, since the day I move here last night was different, it is because I was only alone in the Villa, I wonder where are the others, when I ask the butler he said the king and queen are on a vacation, I couldn't afford to ask about Alle, his been out of my sight for almost two weeks now, I feel neglected, it's not that I want to be with him but all I wanted is little compassion, he brought me here with nothing to do,what am I?, I want to go to school its the only way I feel alive.

" Hey, Ms. Jassy are you alright?" I must have been far away with my thoughts that I didn't hear there was knocking on my door.." Im sorry I just barge in without waiting for you to open, I was worried that you never answer .,I, am ah..Iam Cahlia by the way , my friends call me..mmm,ju-just Cahlia." I smiled at her, she was fidgeting.

" Oh,..ah,.yeah Im Jasmine, but just jassy for short,..well?ahh..I'm sorry I was just thinking for something awhile ago" I was explaining, and she was just have this huge smile across her face, starring at me.." well, Im so glad to meet you may-"

" no, I am so glad to finally meet you,..you are so beautiful in person,.."her big cute eyes could eat me alive in her hyperness,." I better go, Im late at school my mama will kill me" she hurried to the door.

" wait, is that my breakfast " I would like to burst into laughter, she was something.,she was just keep on talking forgetting that she was carrying a tray with a food in it.

" breakfa- ,what?..oh God!, I freaking forgot, hahaha, your breakfast , My Lady"..she joke out..

" okay..yeah, thank you so much..am can I ask you something?".

" shoot ".she was really something,energetic and so alive, I hope to see her often here.

" did you see, Xandy? "I was hoping that Xandy could help me out to endroll in any nearest school in college.

" I don't know I haven't seen him in awhile, why would I..and if I happen I would probably just dont mind him,.he was the most despicable, and in infuriating man I ever known,.."she exaggerate. I don't know but I think she'd known Xandy for so long, I can smell a tension..

" Is there a school nearest here?, a college school." I ask again, " I was hoping to finish college this semester,that if the school will credit all the subject that I took up already,"

" actually there is, and it happens to be my school also,.and that...means...were going in thesame school,.OMG!"

"great!, can come with you right now?can you give me a minute to get dress?..I mean Your late already,maybe tomorrow then?.." she just shrugg and smile.

"okay, tomorrow then." she take her leave.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

You met Cahlia, sassy right?..

Hope you enjoy this chapter..and pls.. let me hear about comments..

Enjoy.