MRS. CORTEZ

Jassy's POV

I was awaken by the light ray of sun coming through my window, the soft pink curtain dances softly that was blown by the chilly wind. Then it hit me, and it hit me so hard that I was really here now, my used to be home, my Lolo's mansion. I was away now, away from my comfort zone. I'm alone.
Yesterday was hard, after I arrive at the airport, Atty. Mathews ride was waiting for me bringing me directly to his office, I was exhausted because i barely sleep, but there was nothing that i can do but to get it done with, so that I can go on with my life, or so I say...

" lets get down to business Ms. Cortez..or should I call you Mrs. Cortez," in his business like tone he says, but what caught me was what he calls me,.he already knows,..my secret that i've been hiding for 5 years now,.my past.,

" i will read to you that most important and highlighted detail of the will, its says here that the mansion at the country side will be left in your name, all the businesses that he owns and operate will be under your name, all business ventures and that includes especially the shares he has at the Cortez Airlines & Corps.., provided, okay provided that you will be taking over it.,and lastly, that you will live here throughout your life"..the serious look that he was given me, sending me a message that, i was doomed!.

" What if I d-decline to all of this?." I was getting nervous,the feeling that anytime now the world that I build will change in just one blink of an eye..It consumes my whole being, living me breathless.

" I know this is all new to you, Jasmine.,but hear me out, this is your old pop legacy, your fathers legacy..they love you and they want whats best for you."
I walk out the office in silence.,what will I do, anytime now he will know, that I am back.

A knock on the door leads me back in reality, I got up in the bed and was looking through the window, I can see the woods far away from here.

"come in",.i say, not caring to know whose coming, maybe the butler..a soft step slowly approaching, the room smells like a man's Cologne or perfume,.wait what?!.It can't be..my fingers clutches tightly the curtain that I was holding, as if it gives me security, chills run down my spine, and the goose bombs was evident in my arms.

" You're home "..that voice,...he's here!.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

A little thrill won't kill us, right?
hahahaha..

I hope guys enjoying it.

Thanks Again.