FIRST TIME

Jassy's POV

" OMG!, Jassy is that really you?, girl you're hot, where did you hide those sexy body..I mean no offense but you dont have to wear those lousy dress"

" I think I look like a slut,..you know what I will change-"

" no freaking way! you look beautiful in that dress.,okay? so were good?..and my friends will be here in a minute, we have no more time okay!"

The loud bang of the music was deafening, my eyes keep blinking  because of the light effects, the place was starting to get crowded, dance floor was field with high hormones people busy sucking each others faces, and Im getting tipsy, it was my first time to drink, I mean an alcohol, Cahlia is nowhere to find she was being dragged by somebody like they've been fighting, maybe her boyfriend i think. I shouldn't be here, I wasn't suppose to be here when Alley finds out I'm dead,.

" I'm sorry about that, that was my friend out there, they had fight with his girl, and he thinks Im messing with them" she wave her hands and order for another drink, " two beer please ", she's sounds angry and furious.

" hey hey, tell me what happen, you can tell me " I squeeze her hand reassuring her, even if I dont know what happen to her, she is the only friend I got here.

" Are you really my friend, cause-cause right now I- I really need one " I just nodded my head trying to let her know that I can be her friend.The thing is I had no friend even in the Philippines, I keep myself distance not that I don't like the people there, it was just that Im trying to protect myself to someone thinking they might hurt me.

" drink with me, here hold this, were gonna dance and party all night, are you okay with that?yeah?

" Cahlia, I can't drink anymore I might get drunk, it is my first time to actua-"

" thats the point Jassy, lets party and forget all our worries, don't you think I didn't know your situation right now? I know everything, I was shock and puzzled because you didn't do anything at all, sometimes I think you actually-'"

"actually what Cahlia?" she was just staring at me and was trying  to evaluate something,.

" I saw how you reacted when he  approaches us the other day at the garden, and your eyes-you should've seen how dilated they were,.you like him Jassy ,you like him".I was struck by how observant Cahlia is,.

" you're wrong, I don't like him, I don't like him when he thinks that I owed him something, I don't like him when he thinks that everything he says was right, I don't like him when he just leave me at the villa like a stupid trash or something… and you know what you're right lets party and forget all those people who thinks themselves like they were freaking God!.."

"Hell Yeah!", she wave her hands again to the bartender to order another drink, I hope I can pull it through without passing out,.

The crowd was now getting noisier, there are couple making out without minding at all,.and Cahlia? oh God, how many times does she have to disappear..,