OUR STORY- Part 2

I can hear the horses from where I'm standing. My heart beat fast, i never seen a real horse before, only a pictures on a book. As i reach the stable my smile got wider,my spirit light up seeing those horses but what caught my attention was the black one. The shiny hair and its stand just like the horse in a fairy-tale only there's no knight.

" he's a stallion, thunder " i didn't know there's someone behind me, i was so caught up of how beautiful the horse is.
" I'm sorry, did i frightened you?, i was asking who you are but you were just staring at the horse, he's name is thunder" he smiled at me, he was just i think about my age. He's friendly gesture telling me that we will become friends.

" no im fine, I..i was fascinated by the ho..horse, i was just roaming around " i shyly reply.

" i don't think i know- "

" I'm sorry, I'm Jasmine " i extend my hands to him, the proper way to introduce yourself." my Lolo , is working for the King and Queen" i cheekily say.

" what? whose king and queen?..the king and queen of england?, thats something huh- "

"no ". i whisper softly so that nobody can hear it except him." the owner of this villa, i call them king and queen " i shyly played my fingers like i was being fascinated by how small they were.

" you what?!, " he smiled. " mama and papa will become fond of you if they will know of how you'd like to address them"

" mama?,papa? "it isn't what i think it is,I hide my one hand at the back and crossed my fingers. He smiled at the gesture.

" I'm Alexandro Daniel Cortez ". he extend his hands. I received it and we shake hands. " don't worry Jasmine your secret is safe with me."

He is nice, he keep me company. We go on the woods, we just talk about school, about him being the third son, and that his brother Alejandro was the eldest. I was so amaze by the view that i didn't know Alexandro was missing,. suddenly i hear a sound of a running horse but as i was about to turn around to look out for it, a huge horse was going to run over me, i didn't know what to do, i was frozen to where I'm standing.

"hohohoho" the boy who is riding the horse trying to make it stop.,how could this happened Alexandro was the one riding it..I close my eyes and prepare for the impact,.but suddenly out of nowhere someone grabb my shoulder and i was being push out of the horse way, the impact to the ground was not that bad, my whole weight was above the person who save me. I was trembling so hard, and he's breathing hard. I can't move, my hands was still on that person's tshirt holding it tight, his tight embrace felt a save haven to me, his cologne...cologne?i recognize it..oh Good Lord!..

" Jasmine! " a worried Alexandro jump from the horse." I'm sorry, i wanted to surprise you but my brothers horse doesn't like me riding him and-" he stop bubbling and horror expression was on his face as the person under me move, I automatically got up but his hold was tight.

" stay still!.." he guided me to stand up and supported my body through his arms around me, but he never look at me in the eye, he was mad." are you stupid or something? " he lashed out to Alexandro., he is now facing a scared Alexandro." run to the house and ask them to call a doctor, now! " i was suddenly lifted up and was being carry bridal style, he was walking fast not minding about my weight.

" i..i..can walk " i told him., he stop and breath hard.

" don't talk to me " he proceeds walking.

" i..i mean it i can walk " I'm trying to loosen myself from his bold but into no avail.

" you will stop it or I'll drop you kid " he warned me. " i thought you're blind "..he said sarcastically.

" you're angry, stop being sarcastic " he was being intimidating.

" sarcastic!?, what do you want me to say?.. you saw it." he let me stand to the ground harshly.

" saw what?! " my tears were starting to jump out. He put his hands in his hips and close his eyes, like he was supressing something.

" you saw the damn horse Jassy!," he was yelling at me now." you saw it, but still you stupidly just stare at the animal not moving out on its way to save your ass!,.get me?" i was frozen, not of how angry he was but of what i have seen.

" oh God!, yo..your he..head is bleeding " then suddenly i feel something covered me from the light, it's getting darker and darker.

I passed out.....

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N

guys this the 2nd part of the past, please.... please bare with me..

Thank you!