A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

" kiss me ". he told me.

His blue orbs trying to persuade me, or it was just my imagination. His hands now were back at my waist, caressing it and forming a circle. I shiver in his touch, like i wanted explode any minute now. I bite my lips with the sensation it gives me. This is all new to me, my body reacts in every touch he made. His mouth now nibbling my earlobes and I shattered to sensation, but I can't help but moan.

" you like that, huh?..tell me Babe " his hands now roaming my body like he was searching something. My body now is on fire and that seems to answer his question. And then he crashes my lips with his intoxicating kiss. He bite my lower lips gently, licking my lips with the tips of his tongue asking for a permission and it was granted.

" take me " in a whisper I pleaded in surrender, not wanting to end this night without him making love to me. I am now straddling in his waist, arms circled on his neck. Our tongue dances with the beat that we only knew. He was now carrying me through his bed. And as my back felt the bed I trembled in anticipation. He kisses the tip of my toes going up slowly to my legs ang making small kisses in my navel, I ark my back and shivered. His now making its way to the hem of my top, I help him get rid of it, I'm not surprise to know that Im already wearing just my undies.

" you're beautiful Jassy " his breathing was hard. His all eyes on me only. I just bite my lips. " You're mine, only mine ".

I don't know what he meant but all I feel was like being cut into two but after a minutes a feeling of being drawn in a tidal wave of pleasure was being replace. My tears now streaming down, for I know this is just a night to remember.

" I love you my Alley.. " i whisper in his sleeping form. I kissed his lips for the last time and slowly got up to bed. In my way to the door I hear the most shuttering words in my whole life.

" you whore yourself to me " he was now sitting at edge of the bed on his naked glory. " you use your body to seduce me " his voice was filled with conviction, I didn't turned and face him. It may cause my heart to bleed knowing how low he was thinking of me.

" I had a great night, thank you Alley. It was my first, you should be proud for another conquest ". I feel like a bitch, but it is the only way to protect myself to collapse and just die, because inside I'm crashing into million pieces. I wanted so much to defend myself but it's no use, so i did what i know was best...to run.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Its really hard to pull through this chapter but, ..Yay! I did it!

happy reading.