PART TWO - Chapter 13

Welcome to the Featured Chapter! A quick note before the actual chapter:

Koda Shank belongs to brookyoung1229

Radiowave/Pulsewave belongs to SoundStorm88

Shadeshot belongs to ThePepsiAddict123

Adira Chase belongs to SilverAssassin23

Samantha "Sam" Collins belongs to charitythewriter

The Art for Radiowave was fanart that I drew myself, Brook, Pepsi, and Silver drew and sent in their character's pictures, while Charity used Sangled to create the image of Sam. Images will be posted when the characters first show up. I won't keep you any longer, go on and enjoy the chapter!

   Windblade groaned as she woke a little, pained. She sat up as much as she could, looking around to discover she was in some kind of cave, where, she didn't have a clue. 

   "Oh!!! You're awake!" a female voice exclaimed, startling Windblade, and she looked around before looking down, spotting a teenage girl with dark brown, curly hair and a smile. The girl climbed up onto Windblade's knee fearlessly to sit on top of it, gazing at the baffled face of the Autobot.

 The girl climbed up onto Windblade's knee fearlessly to sit on top of it, gazing at the baffled face of the Autobot

   "you- what-" Windblade stammered in confusion, before shaking her head, "where am I? What happened? I was going through the groundbridge with Smokescreen and- the explosion! Smokescreen! I've got to find him!" She tried to stand, the girl sliding off her leg with a startled yelp, but quickly dashed to the side as Windblade collapsed onto her hands and knees, gasping in pain.

   "Woah easy! You were hurt pretty badly. Some friends of mine brought you here, and we've all been trying to help." the girl said, "oh, and my name's Samantha, but everyone just calls me Sam. I prefer it that way, actually."

   Windblade managed to ease back into sitting again, then blinked as she saw the differences in her frame, but chose to ignore it for a moment as she registered the girl's name, then let out a shaky breath, "Windblade. My name is Windblade."

   Sam smiled, then looked towards the entrance of the cave as both heard the footsteps of two bots and the quiet steps of two more humans. Windblade looked over to see two more humans, both around the same age and height. The slightly taller of the two had brown hair and glasses, and was wearing a large green hoodie, boots, and sweatpants.