Chapter 12 - Brownie and Bonnie

{ NIALL POV }

I was bringing Tiara out to town. Tessa was going to town to but on her own. We couldn't be seen together in public. Stupid management. Yesterdays meal was quite entertaining with Tessa and Tania arguing.. I was pushing Tiara's buggy along the streets until I saw a shop. Build-A-Bear.

"Tiara, does Brownie need a friend?" I ask her.

"Brownie has Sophie." She replied, not even looking at me.

"Well Brownie can have another friend!" I exclaim pushing her in.

"Welcome to Build-A-Bear! Where best friends are made!" The girl said smiling happily.

I brought Tiara to the bear section, asking what bear she wanted.

"That one!" She squealed picking up a limp bunny. It was a cream colour.

We put a purple velvet heart in it and it got ready and done up. We then picked the clothes, well Tiara did. She picked a rainbow fairy outfit with light pink shoes and a matching crown. We bought it then left after getting a certificate.

'Bonnie Horan'

Tiara was cuddling onto her 2 bears as we were walking down the streets when we were suddenly crowded in a blink of an eye.

"Niall! Is this really Tessa's child?"

"Tiara sweetie look over here!"

More and more questions were being shouted as a lot of flashes went off. Tiara covered her face with Bonnie and Brownie as I ran off covering my face as well.

We ran into my flat quickly.

"Tiara are you okay?" I ask peering behind the animals.

"Dada I got boo boo! My eye dada!" Tiara wailed.

"They're okay, just open them.." I encourage.

She opens her eyes and blinks multiple times until she could open them for a while. They were red, and irritated.

"Dada who they peoples?" she asked as I got her out of the buggy.

"Annoying people who want to take pictures for their magazines." I tell her.

"Why?" Tiara looked up at me.

"You'll know when you're older honey.." I tell her taking off her shoes.

{ TESSA POV }

I wander down the streets looking for an eye popping shop. Yesterday was hell. Niall's way of making me happier was us making out.. Yup solution solved...

I decided I couldn't be bothered with shopping and we back to my car and drove home.. I walked in to see Tiara and Niall taking a nap together. I smirked then went off to my own room to get ready for work.

*NEXT DAY*

"TESS WAKE UP!" Someone shouted.

"What the fuck?" I say opening my eyes to see blue.

"You should be lad Tiara isn't here.. Have you seen the magazines?" Niall asked.

I shake my head.

"Look!" Niall shoved the tabloid in my face.

*NEW GUY FOR TESSA TOMLINSON?! We all know Niall and Tessa ended it after Tessa had a horrific injury but has Tessa got a new guy in her life? Tessa is now living with One Direction's Niall Horan after having his baby, Tiara Horan, Tania Stevens, new Australian model also Niall's new girlfriend, isn't happy about them living together. In the picture above we have noticed Tessa has got a hickey on her neck, did a new guy give her a love bite or was it just Tiara?*

"Bullshit." I curse.

"You do have a hickey though." Niall pointed out jabbing his finger onto the bruise.

"IT WAS YOU!" I shout wincing from his poke.

"But you love me!" Niall smirked.

I pounce on him before he could say anything else. Niall fell back from the sudden contact causing us both to fall onto the floor. I'm guessing it made quite a ruckus because Tiara and Louis came running up.

"What happened?" Louis shouted running in.

"Oh.. Tiara lets go, leave mummy and daddy to finish what they're doing.." Louis chuckled pushing Tiara out.

Tiara refuses running over and also sitting on Niall.

"Unc Lou! Sit!!" Tiara motions Louis to sit on Niall as well.

"Lou, I swear to god if you sit down I shall kill you." Niall grumbled.

I got off giggling.

"Lou, you seen the magazines?" I huffed.

"Yeah, you're famous!" He laughs.

"Not my point." I say annoyed.

"How did you get that anyway?" Louis asked pointing at the hickey.

"This stupid thing." I laugh kicking Niall lightly.

"Eyy!" Niall complained.

"Eyy!!!" Tiara mimicked.

"Hey you!" Niall chuckled tickling Tiara.

"What's happening today?" I ask Louis, leaning into him.

"Well, the boys and I decided on looking after Tiara for you so you and Niall can go on a date." Louis informed me, wrapping his hands around me and randomly hugging me.

"We can't go out, Niall is going out with Tania." I frown.

"Niall sorted something out, go change!" Louis shooed me upstairs.

.....................

I was soon ready an ran down the stairs, all the boys were here playing with Tiara.

"Boys, we're going!" Niall shouted lacing our fingers together.

"Look after her well. Tiara I'll be back soon!" I call waving.

"Mama!" Tiara came running over, I crouched down the her height.

She left a slobbery kiss on my lips, giggling at my face. I wiped my lips and kissed her forehead. I ushered her over to Niall who also crouched down. Tiara did the same giving Niall a slobbery kiss.

We then left.

"Who taught Tiara to kiss?" I giggled.

"Who knows.." Niall laughed.

"You can't see what's in the car! Turn around!" Niall commanded.

Then everything went black.

AUTHORS NOTES

Did you guys not read my A/N or something? I've been in Manchester!

I was gonna go to Nandos but there were too many people .__.

I tried my first taco!! Hha and I went to Burger King for the first time! TEHEHHE

Yeah ..

I READ WHAT HAPPENED AT GREG'S WEDDING AND I WAS FURIOUS. Do you know how mad Niall got? Jesus Christ people...

Umm.. Follow @chamrock_jack on TWITTEH, when I get like 100+ I'll do a twitcam I dunno..

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox