Chapter 84 - Lets Go

{ ZAYN POV }

"Unc Zayn, when mummy daddy no loud?"

"Go to sleep Tiara, we'll talk later."

"Where Brownie?"

"You're a big girl, you don't need Brownie."

"I do!" She whined, my annoyance level rising. I needed a smoke to relieve my stress.

"I'll get it, stay here." I tell her, grabbing my key card. I knock on the door, waiting impatiently outside.

"Hey mate, what's up?"

"Is Brownie in here?"

"Yeah, in Tess' bag." He jogged over, grabbing the stuffed toy and passing it to me.

"Thanks, how's Tess?"

"She's sleeping."

"Okay," I smile, quickly leaving.

I go into my hotel room again, to see the bed was empty.

"Tiara?" I call.

"I here!" I follow her voice to see she was sat on the floor, a pillow also with her.

"The bed too big, Tiarwa sleep here." She gestures to the pillow she managed to drag to the ground.

"Tiara, don't be daft. It's dirty."

"I sleep with mummy!"

"Mummy isn't feeling well Tiara."

"Why!" she begins to cry, her tiny hands covering her face.

"Tiara, stop crying. Do you want to sleep with daddy?"

"Daddy mean." she cries.

"But daddy loves you."

"Daddy hurt mummy."

"But uncle Louis hurt daddy."

She started to cry louder, stomping her feet.

I really need a cigarette.

"Look Tiara, just get into the bed now and then when you wake up, you can talk to mummy and daddy!" I finally lost it, shouting at her.

She stopped crying, her eyes widened as she looked up at me.

"Shit, Tiara-" I didn't have the chance as she ran off.

Something Tessa and her had in common, running away. I follow after her, watching her attempt of getting on the bed. Brownie was already on my bed, she struggled to clamber up.

"Need help?" I ask.

She shakes her head at me, looking around the room. I watch amazed as she tugged my -now- empty suitcase across the room and used it to get on the bed. She gets into the bed, and tugs the duvet on her, her thumb entering her mouth.

Look what you've done Zayn, don't expect a child with Perrie.

I sigh, grabbing my jacket and stepping onto the balcony that overlooked the city. I breathed in the air, glancing at the lights scattering around. I sigh, grabbing a stick and shoving it in my mouth. I get my lighter, lighting it and breathing in the heavy toxins.

"Unc Zayn?" I jump, seeing Tiara tightly grasping onto the balcony door.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"I sorry." Another thing she had in common with Tessa, always apologising for nothing.

"It's okay Tiara." I sigh.

"What that?" she points up to to the cigarette in my fingers.

"Nothing." I chuckle uneasily, hiding it behind my back.

"Go back to bed, we'll talk later." I didn't want to let her breathe in the smoke.

She nods almost immediately, her feet moving quickly.

{ HARRY POV }

"What was that?!" I shout.

"Did you hear what he called my sister? He fucking- eurgh!"

"I know, but doesn't give you the right to punch him!"

"It does!"

"Louis." I sigh.

"I'm sorry."

"You need to apologise,"

"I do, don't I?"

"Yes."

"Not now, give it some time!"

"Okay." he relaxed.

"Let's go to bed."

"Together?" Louis' playful tone made me grin.

"Let's cuddle." I smirk.

"I was joking! You sleep naked!"

"So do you!"

"Well then. Separate beds then. Don't want awkward touches."

"Okay." I laugh, getting myself ready for bed.

"You better apologise!"

"I might!"

"You will!"

"Depends what Tess is like."

"Okay."

{ LIAM POV }

"Niall...." Tessa whimpered again in her sleep, she was rolling around and is now hugging a pillow.

She suddenly screamed, sitting up.

"Go back to sleep." I tell her, pushing her back down.

She looked at me with a confused expression before lying down again. This is going to a long day/night... I leave the room, laying down on the sofa. Jetlag was already taking its toll on me as I stared at the ceiling.

I hear Tessa whimpering more in her sleep but she was still asleep. I sighed, hoping everything was fixed before our first show tomorrow...

{ EMILY POV }

"Just go to sleep Niall, Tessa is sure to be asleep by now."

"I need to talk to her, the guilt is eating me alive!" He replied, biting his nails.

"She'll be sleeping."

"I need to see her!" He shouts, causing me to jump slightly.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

"It's fine, I suggest you just sleep and take time to think about what you're going to say..."

"Okay, thanks." He muttered, making his way to the bedroom.

I sigh in relief, sitting down onto the sofa and getting out my file. I skimmed through the pages of my physiotherapy session, planning on what to do.

{ TESSA POV }

I jolt awake again, this time Liam wasn't there next to me. I get out of bed, my barefeet liking the feel of the carpet. I rubbed my sore, swollen eyes, making my way to the living room. Liam was sat there on his phone.

"Hey." I smile, startling him.

"Hey," he smiled once he regained his posture.

"Where's Tiara?" I ask him.

"Zayn's room, but before you leave, you need to take your medication."

"I don't need medication, nothing is wrong with me." I answer, heaving the heavy door open, why are hotel doors so heavy?

I hear Liam following me so I pick up my pace. I know three times on the door before it is opened by Zayn.

"Tess! What are you doing here?"

"Where's Tiara?"

"Oh, she's sleeping."

I go in, hearing the door slam shut after me. I turn the corner until I see my baby girl. Light breaths were escaping her slightly open mouth, I swept her hair to the side, kissing her forehead. Her eyes suddenly jolt open.

"Mummy!" she exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Hello." I coo, kissing her forehead again.

"Mummy, unc Zayn mean." she whispered, grasping onto my shirt.

"What did he do?" I ask her.

"He loud."

"Lets go shall we?" I ask her.

"Okay mummy."

AUTHORS NOTES

COMMENTING UPDATE DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

sorry, too much revision going on in my life.

twitter- chamrock_jack
Tumblr - TessaRawrNinjaa.tumblr.com
Keek- Chamrockjack

Use social media above to ask for my kik, iMessage.. Etc..

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox