meeting again

*with Yeonjun*

"Hey mom I'm home"Yeonjun yelled entering the house . After that whole incident Yeonjun was shaken up . He didn't expect that at all . That alpha must have been mental. Who uses a alpha voice on a omega?.

Beomgyu encourage Yeonjun to sue him . But Yeonjun believe it might have been a accident he always tried to see good in people

"Hey honey, how was your day?"his mom asked cooking something . "It was good mom, what about yours?"Yeonjun said showing a smile walk towards his mom . "Aish, same old same . Want some mango?"his mom asked him .

"No thanks , mom by the way beomgyu is coming over in a bit" Yeonjun yelled running to his room . He pulled out his phone and texted in their group chat

Foxyeon
"Hey guys!"

Beomgyuuu
"Hii , are you home yet?"

Kaikai
"Are you okay now?"

Foxyeon
"I just got home!. Kai you wanna come over me and beomgyu are hanging out"

Kaikai
"I would love too but I'm busyyyy"

Beomgyuuu
"Too busy for your only friends?

Kaikai
"I have other friends too! . It's not that tho i promised to spend time with my mom we are going to a park or something ."

Foxyeon
"Oh good luck!.have fun and send pictures"

Beomgyuuu
"Okay"

Beomgyuuu

"Yeonjun , I'll be there soon!"

FoxYeon

"Okayy!. See you"

Yeonjun but his phone down smiling at his friends . He decided to take a shower before beomgyu got here.

*With the kang sibling

Soobin and taehyun headed home . Taehyun decided to go out for a walk in hell . Soobin sat in his bed room thinking about the omega if he was being honest he didn't know what happened .

When the omega spilled coffee on him. He used his alpha voice but once him look at the omegas cute face he was shocked at how beautiful the omega was . His baby face and black hair made him look better then any other soobin has every seen.

He sounds like an angel even if he was one .

Who was this omega that had him thinking like this he was suppose to be cold , rude and in capable of love . What was going on.
If that was another omega, beta or even alpha soobin would have not let them out alive . But he didn't do anything to the omega he just stood there and said shit he can't remember.

Taehyun on the other hand was thinking about the savage one . Tho unlike soobin he was thinking about the other one there.

Taehyun was also shocked that soobin let them go unharmed sure the one that did spill the coffe was crying but that was it .

*With yeonjun*

Yeonjun was on his phone then he headed the doorbell ring . He quickly ran down strairs and open the door expecting beomgyu.