loving

Soobin and Yeonjun had not talked for a few days . Yeonjun had thought of asking soobin why he is here since he didn't know why he was here in the first place.

Soobin would come and check up on him and give him food and such.

Soobin had showen Yeonjun around the place so he wouldn't get bored.

*Knock*

"Come in"Yeonjun said yawning . Soobin entered the room his gaze falling on Yeonjun.

"What?"Yeonjun said siting up glancing at soobin.he noticed that his eyes were glazed so he was probably drunk.

"Omo , demons can get drunk?"Yeonjun said chuckling at the other."yea sure they can"soobin spoke walking to yeonjuns bed.

"Yeonjunie, come here"soobin said Holding his arms out to Yeonjun." Hehe"Yeonjun came closer to soobin siting on the other side of the bed.

"What happened?"Yeonjun asked ."first come here" soobin replyed pulling Yeonjun in his lap.

Yeonjun was shocked but got used to it."does my scent bother you?"soobin asked.

"No it's so nice"Yeonjun said smelling soobin.soobin hummed into Yeonjuns.

"You seem tried , sleep"Yeonjun said closing soobin's eyes . "One condition"soobin said.

Yeonjun chuckled at soobin's sillyness since he is usually serious.
"Whats that condition?".

"You sleep next to me"soobin said Yeonjun was taken aback but agreed.

Soobin had carried Yeonjun to his own room even tho Yeonjun said his was fine.

The two of they cuddled in the bed falling a sleep next to eachother.

The twos relationship was going really good Yeonjun and soobin had been talking daily and sleeping together.

Soobin had been stressed since taehyun had not been responding it was not like him not to respond to soobin even if he was busy but soobin thought he was probably held up in something.

If soobin was not sure before he was now that Yeonjun was his mate .

He really never cared about mates and such his plan was when he got his mate he would reject them and live a long lonely life.

But Yeonjun made him want him to be his mate he was thankful to the moon goddess if Yeonjun was his mate.

Taehyun and beomgyu describe instead of killing eachother of sleeping with each other they decided to solve Yeonjuns disappearens since it was making beomgyu stressed and taehyun didn't lie theat so he decided to help him .

Mean while heeseung had been teaching Kai how to fight. Kai was already great at it so they thought they could do training together

Autors note

Wattpad is killing me.

But I'm happy with the chapter!!