or

Yeonjun was in his room he didn't know what to do beomgyu has to go somewhere so he was alone and bored.

"I'm so bored" he didn't have a single thing to do meanwhile the only thing soobin could do was think about the omega he was just so perfect.

Soobin had one of of his 'workers' find out everything about Yeonjun.
Soobin walked over to taehyun's room .
"In going somewhere"soobin said walking out if the room he got 'okay' respond .

He needed to go somewhere where no one else would be to get some alone time. Sure his room was a good choice but taehyun could barge in.

He decided to go to the most peaceful place in hell not like there was one but this one counted 'the forest of evil' as he called it but many people just said 'devils forest' or 'dark forest'.

*With yeonjun*

Yeonjun was just walking and walking after a while he realised he was lost .

"Oh no , where am I?" Yeonjun said looking around . It was really dark he could tell he was not in the angels territory anymore.

He continued to walk forward . He was walking until he felt a hand on his waist. "Hello angel" A voice said whispering. After that he fainted.

*Where is he?!?"beomgyu yelled checking the house to find Yeonjun .
"I don't know , he told me he was going on a walk"yeonjun's mom was crying alot since Yeonjun has been gone for over 12 hours .

"Fucking hell"beomgyu whispered calling kai.he wasn't picking up so beomgyu texted him.

Beomgyuuu
"Kai Yeonjun is missing . Come over and help we reported it to the police but we should still try"

Kaikai
"How did he go missing?!?!?"

Beomgyuuu
"Idk , mrs.choi is saying he went on a walk and has not been back since"

Kaikai
"Did you check the house?"

Beomgyuuu
"Yea , he's no where to be found"

Kaikai
"I'm coming"

Beomgyuuu
"See you then"

Kai showed up after a while . He and beomgyu searched the streets , malls , hospitals , cafes , shops , and parks . They checked everywhere but they just couldn't find him .

*On the other side*
Yeonjun woke up to see a dark room . He could see a figure watching him it really creeped him out.

He noticed he was tied to a chair.
"Hello"the omega said whispering.
"Hello"the unusually deep voice said .

"Where am I?"he asked the figure moved towards him and towards him.

"Don't you know?"the voice asked."no where am I?"Yeonjun asked again. " Darling you walked straight into my forest".
"Yo-your forest?"Yeonjun said frightened.

"Honey, do you know where you were walking?"the voice asked again walking closer . "N-no".

"Your in hell"the voice spoke again.
"What the hell who are you?"Yeonjun said confused since there was noway he was in hell right now.

"What a pity you don't remember me"the voice said.

"Who are you?". The figure stood infornt of Yeonjun a little light hit the figures face . Yeonjun being able to see the others face now looked closer.

"Remember me now darling~?".

Authors note

This was so hard to write I keeped in getting distracted. Anyways I made a Instagram account for my ff so follow me if you want!
It's

ROSIETK

Byeeee