lalala

Beomgyu and taehyun

"Any new leads?"beomgyu asked taehyun nodded in respond.
"Yes but your not gonna be
Unhappy"taehyun said walking towards his mate.

"Why would I be unhappy?"beomgyu asked tracing taehyun's ever step.

Taehyun sat beomgyu down and briefly explained the situation to him .

*Few hours ago*

*Taehyun's POV*

I was gonna visit my brother soobin's yesterday but I got caught up in somethings so I decided today would be a good day to do something .

I had called soobin but he didn't answer . There was nothing off about it since he always busy.

Beomgyu and I have been doing great recently. I wanted to tell soobin that I found my mate.
He had not reached out in a while.

I drove to soobin's place. It wasn't that far away so the drive was short too.i picked my phone to call him once more but I didn't and just went in.

The place was just as dark as I remember. It was pretty big I had been here enough times to know where to go.

I heard he was talking to someone which was weird since he didn't let anyone but me come here.

I walked into the room I heard the talking from.

*Author's POV*

When taehyun entered the room from where the noise was coming from.

"What the fuck"taehyun said as he saw what was happening soobin and the omega or Yeonjun kissing.

"Oh hi Tae"soobin said . "HI WHAt do yoU MEAN HI?"taehyun yelled.
"What".soobin responded calmly.

"BEOMGYU has been searching for his friend for a while and he is here?!?!?!?. And you like him?!???!??" Taehyun said.

After soobin and Yeonjun explained

"Oooo but you do know that beomgyu is really worried?"taehyun asked Yeonjun.
Yeonjun nodded explaining how he had wanted to go suprise him today.

*back in the future*

"So thats what happened" Taehyun said to his shocked mate."okay... Is Yeonjun safe?"beomgyu asked getting a nod in response.

"When is he coming back home ".
"Probably today"taehyun answered."actually he is probably already there"taehyun continued.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!?!??!?"beomgyu said exited to see his bestie."let's go".

Author note

Hii sorry for the late update date!