sour

"Where is that boy!!"beomgyu said panting .

Kai and beomgyu had been looking for Yeonjun for a while now. The police was helping of course but there was nothing that could be a hint or something.

"Hyung, you should calm down what if it's like that one time he went to the park and fell asleep and we thought he was missing?". Kai said trying to calm beomgyu.

"That was for a hour he came back . It's been 6 hours he is not here!!!"

"Hyung , we should stay positive for him! . He doesn't like seeing you sad!".

They two kept looking for their friend while Yeonjun was in for a treat or maybe a trick?.

" remember me now darling?"the voice spoke again this time more dominantly.

"Y-you're the guy from the sto-re". Yeonjun recognised him as the guy from the store. They looked similar to him . He couldn't see the others face properly but it was enough.

"Thats good , you remember me"soobin said smirking."you do know your in hell and I can do what ever I want to you?. Aren't you scared?."he continued.

Yeonjun nodded in respond he didn't now what the latter wanted and who he was all he knew about the other was that he is an alpha, a demon he didn't know what type , and that he and taehyun were some what related.

"W-who are you?" He asked in a small voice. "Well people have many different names for me like Satan , The Ruler or hell , and blah blah but you can call me .. soobin or just 'The Devil'.

*With taehyun*

"Where is soobin?"he asked himself walking though the house Inlook for his younger brother.

"Aish, what ever I'm going to the bar"

**********************************

Yeonjun has calmed down a little the man named soobin had left to do something.

Yeonjun was worried for beomgyu and Kai . 'they must be so worried. I have to escape' the thought of escaping was scary if he got caught but he had to do it.

He quietly got up since the demon had took the chains off.

The omega looked around for any traps on the floor, walls , and anywhere else .

Lucky he didn't find any so he stepped forward checking if the floor was a one of those things he always saw on TV.

The boy tried to open the door and into his suprise the door was unlocked.

He quickly ran out of they room .

He could tell he was in a house or a
Lair . The angel was walking when he heard a sound.

"Going somewhere omega?"soobin asked aparing Infront of Yeonjun.
Yeonjun froze of course he was scared but would be let it show?. The answer is no.

So instead of running or doing anything he just said 'Yes' and looked away.

"Don't try that again omega . Now sleep"as soon as he said that the omega fell asleep in his arms .

Soobin took him to a bed room . He was about to leave but he noticed the omega looked uncomfortable.

It looked like he was having a nightmare or something?.

*Call from annoying brother*

Pick up.

What is it taehyun, I'm on the middle of something.

Soobin you haven't been home all day!

So what

What are you doing

Why are you bothering me?

Cause I'm bored

Bye

He hung up the phone and forced on the omega Infront of him.
"Is he having a bad dream?"soobin didn't like to see the omega like this for some reason. He didn't understand why the omegas sect was so much better then any one else's scent it drived him crazy and why have he being nice he didn't know.

The alpha did not know what to do he has never been in this type of situation.

He spread his scent in hopes it would and it did.

Soobin left the sleeping beauty to rest for the rest of the day.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

authors note

So what do you think?. I don't know if it's that good. And should I make hee & Kai mates?
It seems like a good idea!

Do let me know what you think!!!!!

BYEEEEEE
I purple you~~~