love

This time taehyun woke up first beomgyu was still sleeping peacefully while a certain alpha was admiring him.

Taehyun groaned as he got out of bed heading to the bathroom the memories of last night coming back to him.

He smirked thinking of what had happened and now he had a beautiful mate.

While he was in the bathroom beomgyu woke up.The omega yawned still a little tired.

Beomgyu was getting out of bed .
He had some trouble with doing so since he was still sore.

"That fucking asshole"beomgyu said looking around not finding the alpha.
'i swear the next time I see him I'll kill him'he thought getting up.

Taehyun exited the Bathroom finding the omega awake.
"Hey"he said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HEY?!?!??. Beomgyu yelled wanting to kill the alpha.

The alpha just chuckled walking closer to beomgyu."You're so cute".

"I know I'm cute"beomgyu responded with a cocky smile.

"What do you want for breakfast?"taehyun asked Wrapping his arms around beomgyu . Licking his claimed patch.

"Aish, stop"beomgyu said trying to push taehyun away.

"Doesn't matter, we're mates now"taehyun said continuing . "What do you want for breakfast?".
Taehyun muttered.

Beomgyu realised the others point that they were mates now so there was no need to be formal. not like they ever were but still.
"French toast'.

Taehyun hummed in respond.
He pulled out his phone ordering
The food.

The two of they spent time together talking and arguing.

"I'm leaving"beomgyu said grabbing his things .
"Why?"taehyun asked since it had only been a few hours since they have been talking.

"My friend is missing"beomgyu said looking at the alpha .
"You mean Yeonjun?"taehyun responded."yea how do you know?".

"Oh you don't know"taehyun said looking down."what don't I know?"beomgyu said walking closer .

"Nothing"taehyun spoke .
"Is this about Yeonjun , do you know what happened? , tell me right now!".

"Taehyun , you better tell me now".

"That's not gonna work"

"Tell me!"

"I don't know if I can"

"Why?"

Taehyun got up pulling beomgyu with him."hey didn't you wanna go to that one shop?"taehyun asked.

"Yea sure , why?"beomgyu asked back."why what?, let's go?"taehyun said walking.

With Kai & hee

**********_________________********

Kai and heeseung had made plans to go to an amusement park to get to know eachother better.

Both of them were so excited to see eachother and had grown a liking to each other .

Kai was still worried for his friend and helped put alot to help find him.

Heeseung sometimes all so helped
Out when he could . Heeseung decided to ask Kai out to get his mind off Yeonjun missing.

They spent there day out together
Making lots of memories.

Kai stayed over at heeseung house they watched a movie , sang gidle songs(I love gidle I can't live with out them😭) , and listened to rotten mango podcast about true crime.

Kai and heeseung slept together on heeseung bed.

They both cuddled together and had a great day.

Autors note

I really liked this!!! , Next chapter will be all about Yeonbin so please give me some ideas!

Thanks so much!!!!
I know this book just stared am di plan on a happy ending cause I can't take sad endings 😭
But after this book .
What should I write?