the omega

Beomgyu and taehyun meet in the parking lot after there surprising encounter they parted ways little did they know they were going to the some shop.

Taehyun walked into the shop looking for soobin suddenly he the omega that was there in the mall and if he was there that met that...

"Soobin , can we leave now?"taehyun asked looking around ."why, your the one that wanted to come here"soobin question as taehyun asked him to stop here .

"Well I don't like anything here now let's go"taehyun was about to walk out the shop he heard soobin say"you can wait in the car Im looking around".

The older looked at him dumbfounded 'shit' taehyun thought he didn't know why but he had a feeling that if they meet it would not go well.

At that moment he say beomgyu entering the shop walking towards his friend .

Beomgyu was looking there he saw taehyun looking at him . He looked back at him confused taehyun pointed some where beomgyu followed the latters finger. He saw the guy from the mall .

Taehyun signaled for beomgyu to come talk to him but beomgyu ignored him so being left with no choice he walked near the omega and pulled him in a small room.

"What the fu-"beomgyu was cut if my a hand on his mouth which belonged to taehyun. "Shh"taehyun said taking his hand of beomgyu's mouth .

"Why the hell did you do that"beomgyu asked the latter. "Taehyun"taehyun said looking out of the room .

"What?"

"My name"

"Okay , but Why The Hell-"

"Stop shouting"

"Leave me right now"

"What's you name?"

"Why"

"What is your name"taehyun said trying to dominate beomgyu.
"beomgyu".

"Why are you here"taehyun said . "Why can't I be here"beomgyu responded . Taehyun was getting annoyed and so was beomgyu.

Beomgyu tried getting out of the small space . He felt a hand on his wrist pulling him back .

"What?!"he said ."where are you going" taehyun responded. "Making sure Yeonjun don't meet that devil "with that beomgyu left the room
His heart was beating fast since the other male was so close to him it felt unreal .

Taehyun watched from afar what he was gonna do . Beomgyu walked towards Yeonjun slowly he seemes unwell taehyun was a little confused on what was going on .

Taehyun exited the space walking a little ahead . Beomgyu was approaching Yeonjun he shoulder hit one of the racks .

Resulting in him falling taehyun saw this and leaped into action .

One thing lead to another and now taehyun was holding a unconscious beomgyu and soobin in top of Yeonjun.

Authors note

It's a very short chapter but I did not have much time and I wanted to make a this a long story like about 30-50 parts or something

Forgive me For the short chapter
How was it?