saviour

"Aish what happened?"Yeonjun said yawning looking around he saw the alpha staring at him intensely."good, your awake.here eat this"soobin handed him a tray of breakfast and watching as the other ate.

The moment was very awkward for Yeonjun  sure he thought the other was handsome but why was he watching him eat.

"Why am I here?"Yeonjun asked breaking the silence. "I should be asked you"soobin responded.

"All I know is that I was walking and ended by here and then I got kidnapped"

"Stop talking"soobin said staring at the omegas face.

Soobin got up  grabbing his coat and standing at the doorway still strong at the omega.

"What?"Yeonjun said confused why the other was staring at him.

"What?, I can do what I want"soobin reply coldly .

"Can I leave now?"Yeonjun asked making soobin laugh. "What? Can I not?." Yeonjun continued confused.

"No, you can't" soobin responded.
Yeonjun pouted at why he can't leave he has been here for a while now and he misses beomgyu and Kai."why?.

"Why do you think?"soobin responded leaving the room.
"Aw what do I do now"Yeonjun thought.

"Hyung , you should get some sleep"Kai said hugging beomgyu .
The older had been crying for a while now. "Hyung I have to go now, please stop crying" Kai was really worried for the omega .

"Are you sure you'll be safe?"beomgyu asked. "Im sure I'll be safe I'm super stronge"Kai said.

The omega left beomgyu house .
He was walking to his house.

(This part was an impulse decision)

Kai was walking felt like someone was following him lucky for him he was just a few minutes away from his house.

*With heeseung*

"Hey , heeseung we're heading of now bye bye"jay said waving bye .
"Okay see ya"heeseung and the group parted.

Heeseung was walking home until he saw a omega being bullied?.
"Is there a problem here?"heeseung asked approaching them.

The omega there shock his head .
"Everyone thing is fine here mond your own business".

"Excuse me , sir I don't think he is comfortable do you mind leaving"heeseung said . It was clear that the omega was not comfortable.

"Hes fine mind you fucking business"before heeseung could do anything the older man trapped the omegas wrist.

"Let go of me you fucker"the omega said freeing his hand from the creep.

"Watch your mouth"the alpha walked closer to heeseung and the omega.

"Back off"heeseung spoke in light command.
The alpha left the two alone after that.

"Are you alright, I'm heeseung "heeseung asked the omega.
"Yea thanks I'm fine , I'm Kai nice too meet you"Kai said shaking heeseung hand.

"It's alright, may I ask what happened?". heeseung said.
"I was waking home and this asshole decided to be a creep and follow me so I kicked him and then well you know?"Kai responded.

Heeseung offered to walk Kai back home and Kai gladly accept.

"Here it is"Kai said pointing to his house "thank you so much"he continued.

"Its not a problem but could I get your number?"heeseung asked
Kai smiled giving heeseung his number.

The two talked but soon heeseung had to go home.

Kai entered his house super happy almost forgetting that his bestfriend was missing.

"Aish beomgyu and Kai must be so worried and mom!"Yeonjun yelled in flusteration.

"What am I gonna do now"he kept complaining not knowing a certain alpha was watching him.'that son of a biscuit eater'yeonjun thought.

"You know I can read minds?"soobin spoke from behind scaring Yeonjun .

The alpha walked closer until Yeonjuns back was hitting wall.