mate

Recap
(Taehyun's eyes turned red and beomgyus white)

'mate' their wolfs said at the same time. the omega in beomgyu was happy that he found his mate but beomgyu wasn't.

"What the fuck"beomgyu whispered backing up.
Was beomgyu gonna reject taehyun? No the pain that comes with rejection was not worth it.
On the bright side at least his mate wasn't some nobody.

On taehyun's side he was confused.
Beomgyu scent was getting intense and not in the oh I just found my mate way .

It was getting sweeter and warmer.
Taehyun's head was spinning cause of it."stop"he said lowering his head.

"Stop what?!?!? , were mate?!?!?"beomgyu said more confused.

Suddenly beomgyu felt an intense pain . "Oh shit"beomgyu said realising what was happening he was going into heat and near a alpha that was his new mate.

"Didn't you know your heat was coming?!?"taehyun yelled holding his nose."stop yelling!!, this is ypur fault!"beomgyu yelled back holding his stomach in pain.

"How is this my fault?!?. Don't you have whatever medicine omegas uses?!?!?."taehyun said .

Beomgyu was in too much pain to answer the alpha. Taehyun walked closer to beomgyu hugging him.
He knew it would help since they are mate now.

"Stop crying"taehyun whispered into beomgyu's ear.'this can't be comfortable for an omega in heat' taehyun thought looking around.

The demon held the omega in a bridal style. Taehyun used some
Magic to bring them to his mansion.

Taehyun losing his cool . He layed beomgyu on his bed  then laying beside him it wasn't the safest option considering he could lose control but it helped.

Beomgyu didn't know what he wanted to right now . He got up
To go to the bathroom.

Beomgyu was about to enter but he felt taehyun behind him ."wha-"before he could complete his sentence he felt a pair of lips on his.

Taehyun kissed beomgyu roughly.
Pinning him against a wall . They both were out of breath breaking the kiss.

They stared at eachother panting.
Taehyun kissed beomgyu's neck marking him.

One thing led to another .
The two completeing mating.

*The next morning*

"AHHHHHHHHH"beomgyu screamed coving himself with a blanket.

"Oh my god what happened now?"taehyun asked sleepily.
Looking at beomgyu.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!"beomgyu yelled freaking out.

Taehyun sat up smirking at beomgyu."we fucked"taehyun said .
"Oh shit"beomgyu said panicked even more now.

"It doesn't matter we're mates now . That means your mine"taehyun said . "Now sleep it's too early"
And just like that beomgyu fell asleep

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter!!
I wanted to do a sweet taegyu one!
And I have to go somewhere soon but I didn't wanna delay teh update!