𝐔𝐧𝐨

If only you were mine

The girl plopped down on her bed in between her best friend's daisy and mina.

Her two best friends always got used to ranting about how she hates Josh.

Daisy sighed deciding to cut her off.

"Issy if you don't shut up I'll force you and Josh to stay in a room with each other."

The girl in between her groaned pushing daisy off of her bed.

"Shut up!!! You know I hate that try hard!"

The black haired girl looked at issy if  she was crazy.

"Why the fuck are you lying? We both know by how much you talk about the man of your dreams."

She smirked as if she enjoyed the latters pain.

——————————

Issy's PoV

The walk to school was a dread! Daisy kept refusing to give me a piggyback. Plus Mina would just laugh in the corner as if we hadn't noticed her all along.

After we made it to our lockers Josh was walking by which made everyone fangirl and fanboy about him. God it was giving all of us a headache.

Mina's PoV

I sighed checking my phone.

All of these messages annoyed me.

My mom nagging if I am okay and some random group chats I get added to.

I glanced at my two friends I'm glad they're having fun.

I take my earphones out of my pocket and put them in. Music made me feel better. I sighed for the millionth time I didn't feel like going to class plus I have to listen to issy rant about Josh again at lunch. I felt suffocated the amount of people annoyed me and everyone kept squealing and giggling just because of that asshole.

Yes I never talked to Josh much but I hate everyone when I meet them even if I don't know them.  What the fuck do they see in him anyway?

Daisy's PoV

Me and issy were talking but when we asked Mina something she didn't answer. We glanced at her worryingly turns out she was spaced out. This  happened to her often but we didn't think much of it. I shoved her shoulder getting her out of her thoughts.

"Come on we need to head to class."

I said starting to walk to the classroom. Luckily all of us had the same schedule so we could ask each other what class we have next.

______________

This is a fic for my friend who's a simp so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Also this isn't the story I meant that is in the making.