𝐂𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨

Laughs.

Why is it so crowded.

It's so loud.

Are they laughing at me?

Oh god I hope not.

Why are them two laughing at me?

Not noticing tear starting spilling from my eyes.

Great I'm humiliating myself in front of everyone!

Digging my nails in my palms I heard someone softly say.

"You okay? I know how it feels...being hurt and humiliated.."

I looked up seeing the long black haired girl.
It was her she was the one that sat alone the whole time. Another brunette girl with highlights was behind her they both looked nervous.
I could tell the black haired didn't want to talk to me I mean could you blame me?

My vision started to go blurry the two people in front of me were glitching swapping to people laughing at me.

Right how could I trust them they might just use me like the others did.

I heard a sigh coming from the taller.

She pushed the latter in front of her by the shoulder to the side.
The push looked kinda harsh but hopefully she didn't crash into anyone.

The girl crouched down on the floor looking at me holding eye contact.

"Look it fine if you don't want to talk but at least we should move to somewhere alone."

I thought about it nodding slowly getting up.
I felt hopeless I had a person I didn't know worry about me.

A stranger.

Getting leaded away the room fell silent seeing how bright it was I would guess it was the bathroom.

Sitting down on the messy floor I felt the balloon pop.

Tears filled my eyes as my sobs echoed out.

I felt arms wrap around me a soothing voice in my ear telling me to focus on her breathing.

———

When I calmed down the door opened it was that black haired girl from before.

She sent a questioning look to the girl next to me a little smirk growing on her face.

The latter just shook her head now turning her to face me.

"I'm daisy that girl over there is mina. And from now on we are your best friends."

Daisy chuckled at the end of her sentence.

"The fuck?! I didn't agree to this! Does my consent mean nothing now?"
Mina groaned banging her head on the school bathroom wall.

Daisy just stuck her tongue out giggling facing me again.

"Well what's your name? We told us yours so might aswell tell us what yours is."

Oh right I had to introduce myself to.

"...I'm Issy..."

——————

This is just from the past as where they first met. So that's it for today👍