𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐳

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘!!!!!

The day of the party.

It was exciting but nerve racking aswell.

Me and daisy had to call a taxi to get to the party (Josh's  house) I blushed at the thought of Josh. I was so confused with him why was he making me feel stuff. I had to many questions to ask but none had any answers.

Mina texted us she was going to walk it since it wasn't that far from her house and couldn't be bothered to walk to daisy's house.

~~~~~~~

Entering the party I got introduced to loud music and people pushing against me. Hopefully my anxiety didn't go against me and let me have a panic attack.

I decided I would go straight to the drinks with daisy. Mina would watch over us since she doesn't drink alcohol.

Wince we discussed the plan about me and daisy drinking we going to drink as much as we can. We both have our own reasons I just want to forget about Josh and how i feel about him. And with daisy....that I don't know about.

()()()()()()

Flipping someone off for pushing into me. I was already drunk and I had another cup in my hand quickly going empty.

I looked at the red solo cup in my hand why was it so empty every second....

Walking back to the kitchen I started to loose balance from how drunk I was luckily I landed on someone's chest looking up I couldn't look away. Heh he looked like Josh maybe he is...nah he's too handsome to be Josh. I kept staring not noticing I wrapped my arms around him leaning into his face. His face started to look panic his hands wrapped around my waist instantly trying to pull me off. For some reason me being drunk made me have more force than usual.

Before I could even control myself I pushed him to wall pushing my lips on to his. The kisses were sloppy at first but it was enough to entertain me.

He slowly started to join through our tongues danced together the latter dominating now switching positions him pushing me against the wall. It was heaven. We kept kissing until we pulled away and string of saliva connected to both our lips catching our breath. Soon after we went straight back in. Wanting to feel this heavenly feeling again and again. I didn't want to stop it was once in a life time situation and I didn't want to miss it. I felt like our lips were magnets always smashing back together. I couldn't control myself with this and deepened the kiss he seemed to catch on and took his lips off now lowering to my collarbone.

He then kissed it a few times before biting on it he kept kissing and biting different places of my collarbone feeling desire in his kisses. My mind was clouded I couldn't even think straight by how focused I was with him.

When we pulled away again I finally recognised him. No wonder this felt like heaven it was my enemy? Well friend but I don't know what he will think after this. Josh felt desperate with his kisses and without noticed slid his tongue I my mouth again letting them dance.

After so long we finally stopped making out...we held eye contact for awhile but hearing a yell in the living room sounds like they were playing games. They were going to play spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven the usual party games. Thinking about it I decided to join in grabbing Josh's wrist pulling him with me.

———————

The amount of bleach I need for my eyes is insane and I don't know if I should do something else for the next chapter.

:)

:)

:)

:)